[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt the number of people on food stamps fall with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: food-stamps-unemployent.png (427KB, 1302x1608px) Image search: [Google]
food-stamps-unemployent.png
427KB, 1302x1608px
why doesnt the number of people on food stamps fall with the fall of unemployent?
>>
higher welfare availability. employment does not mean above the poverty line
>>
companies don't pay a living wage and/or not enough hours.
>>
> went on food stamps once
> literally only used the first month they gave me because I was able to get work and make money and didn't want to leech any more than I already had

Why aren't more people like this
>>
>>1083564

/Thread

The current minimum wage is $8/hr OP
>>
Most companies don't hire people on a full time basis.
>>
Because of the way Unemployment is calculated, lots of people have given up looking for work, so they're not counted in the statistic, but they still exist and collect welfare and foodstamps
>>
>>1083667
Look at the U-6.
>>
File: 1454957183200.jpg (80KB, 528x765px) Image search: [Google]
1454957183200.jpg
80KB, 528x765px
>>1083583
because niggers are ready to kill for a bucket from KFC.
>>
>>1083545
>what is the APLR
>>
Free shit nigga baka
>>
>>1083545
>fall in unemployment
you don't actually believe that do you?
>>
>>1083545
It's like crack once you're hooked...
>>
>>1083583
Because poor people are fucking lazy. most hard working people work their lives away to get rich just so they have to be around obnoxious ass poor people. I grew up poor and I'll kill myself before I ever go back. The poor will always be poor because they see handouts as better than wealth. Fuck them.
>>
>>1083545
because unemployment in the united states isn't indicative of the number of actual unemployed. once you've been out of the workforce for a set time, you're taken off the unemployment figures and placed on the -not seeking employment figures-
>>
What is the actual unemployment number? I get the feeling the reported statistic of unemployment is not real.
>>
>>1085729
This.

I'm not a rich person, but it triggers me that we enable that type of behaviour and reinforce it
>>
File: Image-11.png (25KB, 469x475px) Image search: [Google]
Image-11.png
25KB, 469x475px
>>1085766
This. Labor participation rates are at multi-decade lows.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.