[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Tell me about Japan, anon.

I'm trying to figure out if it finally would be a good time to buy japanese stocks. The market peaked 25+ years ago. Almost everyone took on huge loans and after the turmoil a bunch of zombie banks were left behind.

What im interested in are the maturity dates. Most of the loans that caused the problems were probably issued in 1985-1990. How long were these loans? Are they close to maturity dates? If most of the bad loans have been paid off do they still pose a problem? What is still depressing the market?

So im wondering if we finally might be able to see growth. Or are the demographics so bad that there will be no growth during the next generation?
>>
>>1081596
Global Japanese may grow because of growth abroad but the Japanese economy itself will struggle so long as the population is falling.
>>
>>1081596
Pros: Stronk focus on technology. Efficiency. Good education.

Cons: Very little in the way of energy resources. Huuuuge Sovereign debt:GDP (although internally held). Lack of Pop. growth. Aging population.
>>
>>1081596
Japan has already experienced what the west is about to experience in terms of enacted economic policies and its after effects. The key difference however is that due to extremely low illegal or even legal immigration, Japan's supposed "decline" will be much slower than the West's because they already have self sufficient industries. The west is going under the assumption more illegal immigrants = cheap labor and faster economic growth. What they fail to realise is that these immigrants will mostly be funded by welfare and cheap credit which will just continue to increase government budget deficits.

Kek. We're are so fucked.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.