[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with the massive amounts of stress in business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: sleep-girl.jpg (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sleep-girl.jpg
271KB, 800x800px
how do you deal with the massive amounts of stress in business and making money in general?
>>
>>1081187
If you were more organized you wouldn't be stressed.
>>
File: G_white-widow-feminized_sd800-1.jpg (123KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
G_white-widow-feminized_sd800-1.jpg
123KB, 500x400px
>>
>>1081191

/thread
>>
Intoxicants and careful planning. Not in that order.
>>
>>1081191
>why don't poor people just buy more money?

Business can be stressful for many reasons. Yes, that includes being disorganized. Or you customers could be cheap. Or you suppliers could be unreliable. Actually, those last two can really snowball. God can they snowball.

Organization is, however, the one thing you can exert some control over.

Businesspeople that cry over their taxes, for example, are usually often lazy, disorganized, or both. It takes ten minutes to file sales tax over the telephone. It takes maybe another half hour to get ready to do so - IF you kept track of your sales and expenses throughout the year like you were supposed to.
>>
>>1081187
Experience. The burden of stress lowers the more used to it you get.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x634px
>>1081191
This, probably 99% of my business related headaches are because i am disorganized as fk. I am working on it and now actually keeping files, setting up an eletronic storage solution etc.

The ROI of being organized is unbelievable, even though i still have tons of work its so much better being able to think straight
>>
Plan ahead and have reserves for the things you didnt plan for
>>
>>1081187
I compare what I am doing with what my life would be like as a pleb.
>>
>>1081935
A lot of truth in that. Tax time used to be the worst for me before I got things organized. Now it's a non-issue.
>>
>>1081187

find a job that is not stressful but makes you money. Usually this means starting your own business.

That's what I did.
>>
>>1081187
Trappin is easy idk what your on about
>>
>>1081187
I don't get stressed.
>>
Alcohol, prostitutes and video games.
>>
>>1082107
yea cause starting a business isn't stressful
fucking liar and idiot
>>
Search workaholism and learn how to prevent it. I'm lucky to have learnt about the dynamics so early. I've seen people lose everything to it and still not know why.
>>
File: l535345345.gif (333KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
l535345345.gif
333KB, 300x168px
excessive masturbation
>>
File: MMA Kick.jpg (281KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MMA Kick.jpg
281KB, 1125x1600px
>>1082329

The first month was hard.

But after that it's gone pretty well.

I knew what i was doing though, as I have done sales before, and I entered a market without much competition.

I won't say no stress but certainly less stress than being an employee.
>>
>>1083693

Either you have a 'dream' business or a liar.

Even the people at the top remember the struggle of those at the bottom

Everytime I buy caviar, I never forget the past and how I wasn't able to buy bread
>>
>>1083696

>Everytime I buy caviar, I never forget the past and how I wasn't able to buy bread

what did you do?,oh i hope one day be this kind of person,im poor as shit and starting to study,im 18
>>
>>1081187
I don't...

Started a company a few years ago. Have made a few million from it, but it's literally killing me.

I'm trying to sell and get my life back.
>>
>>1083731

Me? I used to dig graves, wash dishes,

I started dumpster diving after work, (grave digging) and that was the start of my path to success.

Every penny I have I can credit to the few dollars I made dumpster diving- the "seed" money
>>
>>1083760
what else do you have in your would-be hollywood script? cause this is some BULLSHIT bro
>>
>>1083838

What's bullshit? Dumpster diving? I promise you it's not.

Give it a try. Great money. Thousand dollars a day, if you have a lucky day
>>
>>1083696
Not sure what I could post for proof. I wouldn't call it a "dream" business. I am a home contractor. These people make a good deal if they operate correctly.

>>1083840
> thousands from dumpsters
the fuck are you talking about. What possible value could there be in thrown away items....?
>>
>>1083858
>What possible value could there be in thrown away items....?

Medical waste: Sell body parts on the black market/Chinese restaurants
>>
File: seneca-pergamon-berlin.jpg (255KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
seneca-pergamon-berlin.jpg
255KB, 768x1024px
listen to this fag mostly
>>
>>1081187
Booze and threesomes.
>>
>>1081187
by avoiding unnecessary tasks.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.