[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you start a company when you are a salaryfag and spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Time-is-Money1.jpg (127KB, 1600x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Time-is-Money1.jpg
127KB, 1600x1277px
How do you start a company when you are a salaryfag and spend 40+ hours a week working?

What are some good ways to get funding? Besides salaryfagging all the way to a big amount.
>>
make a business plan and get funded through a bank loan or crowdfunding or other source

you probably can't manage a business while also wageslaving
>>
>>1081171
You quit your job to start the company.

Nobody with a functioning brain would fund anything that you can't be bothered to quit your job for.
>>
>>1081174
>>1081180
Are you fucking crazy?
>>
>>1081180
The only reason keeping me from quitting my job is the bills. Which is why I added that I could just save up until I can quit. But that could take a couple of years.
>>
>>1081186

And if your business fails you will lose all your capital that you've saved over the years, and have no job.
>>
>>1081209
But getting a job back is easy. Paying a large loan from a failed business, not so much.
>>
>>1081171
You work harder
>>
>>1081213

Getting a job and starting back from nothing is easy, sure, but you've also wiped out years of savings.
>>
>>1081243
And your solution is...?
>>
>>1081184
You trolling?

Who the hell has energy to run a business while working 40+ hours a week and likely 5+ hour commute a week and 5 hours working lunch a week?

The only way I could see someone owning their own business while wageslaving was if it was a partnership and responsibilities could be split between the partners.
>>
You find a business partner who shares the same vision and motivation that can help take some of the load off.

As a salaryman, you'll have a very very difficult time starting a company by yourself.
>>
>>1081171
You need more money! I'd suggest taking 10% of your income every month and letting me trade it for for you against currencies! I do a good job and can trade a demo account for you first. [email protected]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.