[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ I'm currently about to release a small project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1452024756017.jpg (395KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1452024756017.jpg
395KB, 2048x1536px
hey /biz/ I'm currently about to release a small project I've been working on where I sell the basic code framework and a small guide for collecting emails on a webpage, I'm no expert so I'm going to literally sell it as-is for around £4.99 each.

How do I get traffic for this sort of thing, cold calling companies? is that even legal in the UK?
How can I expand on this operation, note that I'm no expert in coding but am willing to put in a bit of time to create a sellable product like the one I'm about to release.
>>
>>1079357
Is the company supposed to provide their own servers/computers to host your web scraper? Or are you doing that?
>>
You have a shit product, and you can't sell it because it's worthless. I doubt your guide is any better than just looking up a free guide where they can learn it for free.

If you want to monetize on your plebian talents, make a blog or YouTube channel where you explain these retardedly simple projects and cash in on ads.
>>
>>1079389
Shit products sell all day long. People are fucking retarded.

Anyways...
>>1079357
Can you email them and call; then, email again? Also, charge $197. Today me. You are going to be hearing "NO" alot, so make the yes' worthwhile.
>>
>>1079357
Also, have you considered scraping the emails yourself and selling the emails instead? That's more conventional than selling a piece of software for £4.99
>>
>>1079388
includes guide to setting up a free hosting with php and mysql
it's aimed more at small businesses that are prepared to spend basically nothing

the price I've given is for the full package, this price is lower than one hour's pay at minimum wages
>>
>>1079444
it's not that shit of an idea actually.

buy a phone number scraper from someone else, and do cold calls. who cares.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.