[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gulden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Gulden.png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gulden.png
18KB, 300x300px
Current price of Gulden: € 0.001377
Estimated Prediction: € 0.50

>Releasing iOS and Android app for Gulden making it possible to pay with Gulden at every Bitcoin merchant.

>Releasing Prime protocol disabling 51% attacks and instant confirmation.

Should I sell all my other altcoins and go all in with Gulden?

Their timeline and developing looks pretty impressive.
https://timeline.gulden.com/
https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

I need some serious advice.
>>
>>1079073
I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND ACTUALLYMURDER YOU
>>
>I need some serious advice.
>>
>>1079077
Why would you do that?
>>1079078
Should I have put that in green letters?
>>
>>1079073

>mfw I paid 2.20 gulden for a euro back in the day
>>
>>1079073
I would love to take a massive dump on your face while you're sleeping
>>
>>1079101
You got an excellent deal. They're practically worthless now and getting worthlesser and worthlesser as time goes on.
>>
>>1079101
Yeah I know right the good ol days are back but now in digital form and decentralized.
>>1079102
Scat sex what does that has to do with anything?
>>1079106
That is what people told me when bought into bitcoin in the early days now I own 300K euro worth of bitcoin and 50K euro in shitty altcoin that I am probably going to convert to Gulden if nobody can give me a serious reason why not to go into Gulden
>>
I bought 100k NLG couple of weeks ago.

Tip: check out their funding page instead of buying on the exchange.

Will only buy more when I see the release of either iOS Android or Prime.
Don't go all in just yet I would suggest.
>>
>>1079129
Wouldn't putting 50k (as if you even have a bank account...) into your faggot shitcoin that you are failpumping in comical fashion basically went up buying 100% of them?

Do it loser!
>>
>>1079156
When the ios or android app are released you are able to use Guldenin more stores compared to Bitcoin.
The price will skyrocket don't you think?

Is 100K not a very small investment?

>What is the fundingpage?
>>
>>1079156
What is the fundingpage for Gulden?
>>
>>1079368
Funding.gulden.com
>>
So this is the new shitcoin of the week?
>>
>>1079887
So Gulden is in the iOS store.
Please tell me more about your logic.
>>
Nice. Shitcoins named after our old currency. Now i wonder if they will get away with this. Pretty sure the Dutch central bank will have something to say about this.
>>
Just checked it out in the Apple Store it is legit.
They have a Gulden app.
This is going to be a gamechanger thanks OP for mentioning this gem.
>>
I just bought something online at a store that accepts bitcoin and paid with the Gulden iOS app.
It seems a company called nocks.co is supporting Gulden.
>>
>fucking golden coin shills

I miss the ETH shills already. This coin is a fucking fossil from the times of the PND scammery. Fuck off.

ATTENTION: DON'T BUY THIS SHIT
>>
>>1079073
Never all eggies one basket
>>
File: albanianclad.jpg (35KB, 255x348px) Image search: [Google]
albanianclad.jpg
35KB, 255x348px
>>1080322
ether is a russion psyop, to steal americans money

>huffing the ether
>smoking the mETH

baka desu senpai, desu senpai
>>
>>1080368
what's the next play?
>praise kek
>>
>>1080355
true
>>
File: 1450581519444.jpg (245KB, 947x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1450581519444.jpg
245KB, 947x1205px
>Gulden

Is this a Dutch attempt at bringing back our gulden?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.