[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neckberdian Money Exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Ad.png (365KB, 906x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Ad.png
365KB, 906x1338px
Interested in making $100 from home?
Curious about making money with little effort?
Enjoy using the internet?

Come discover how to make serious bank without really working!

All Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries welcome:
United States
United Kingdom
Australia
Italy
France
China
Russia
Germany
Netherlands
Dennmark
Macedonia

YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH
>>
Oh god this shit again.

When will this die?

I used to do this back in 2011. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 639x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 639x344px
>>1076359
>>
>>1076368
Yeah, I too made around $300 over the course of a year.

BAKA this is such a waste of time.
>>
>>1076372
>"IT DOESN'T WORK!"
>"IT WORKS, BUT IT DOESN'T PAY ENOUGH!"
What do you imagine is the limiting factor in the amount one is able to earn with Adsense? If we had 50 people from the USA that would exchange clicks, that would be ~$50 dollars per day for everyone.
>>
Can I join if my country is not offcially supported?
>>
>>1076384
If you can get an account and you aren't from a mudshit country, yes.
>>
>>1076391
what's mudshit
>>
>>1076392
India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc.
>>
>>1076396
oh, nope
>>
>>1076372
>such a waste of an hour a day clicking ads to make $50
>implying
>imsoretardedIforgotapicture.png
>>
What is the likelyhood that google finds out im doing this and sin bins my actual business website that i rely on for my actual business to page 8592882822892?

I dont really want to piss google off because i almost completely rely on their good will to get customers
>>
>>1076471
Yawn. If you make any actual substantial money, Google will ban you. Last round I did this, anyone who actually "made" $50+ a week was banned. I was only one of the few that was left standing after a month of this shit.

In order to get around the bans, you have to post content and have everyone on in the group make sure to only click ~1% of the total page views.

You also have to make sure no one will report your sorry ass.
>>
yea this was a big thing on /b/ 5 years ago. the main reason it didnt work was because only 10% of the people actually participated and clicked on shit, everyone else just posted their link and tried to leech
>>
File: Hadouken Man.jpg (19KB, 303x413px) Image search: [Google]
Hadouken Man.jpg
19KB, 303x413px
>>1076518
If you have a business website I can only assume that you are a business man, and would be able to create a second adsense account no problem.
In addition, who doesnt need a little extra income.

>>1076522
We have two guys in the group making 600$ a month, and manage 6 sites respectively. I have yet to see any bans. No one will report eachother because we aren't faggots.
>yawn
Wake up, nigga.

>>1076532
Yep, I have been doing it for 4 years ever since I heard about it back on /b/. The thing is, this is renewed. That's why we ban leechers (who are in the countries not listed,). There is no way to get around not clicking. It will show that you didnt get a hit or click. Then you tell an admin, they get banned. Congradulations! You just made 1 dollar and got banned from making anymore... not.

Why would anyone screw someone else over when it can be a win win situation through repeat business?
>>
>>1076567
na i agree, i always wanted it to work. easy money. i might check it out later
>>
>>1076620
Sounds great man we'll be waiting for ya on the IRC!
>>
>>1076352
>serious bank
more like serious bans

retard op
>>
>>1076645
>clicking for 4 years
>80$ a month
>from clicking things on the internet like I do every day
>not banned

cynical doucher alert, cynical doucher alert
>>
>>1076381

>If we had 50 people from the USA that would exchange clicks, that would be ~$50 dollars per day for everyone.

Doesn't google have systems in place to detect this kind of abuse? I mean it shouldn't be too difficult to spot the same IPs going out from the same blogs daily
>>
>>1076703
They do. And they do ban people.

If you ever want to actually use Adsense for a legitimate purpose, doing this is not a wise idea.
>>
Why would you even do this?

I could sit here and tell you how I was one of the original founders of this "scam" on 4chan and how I developed several of the 1st Gen tools that automated tasks for 1000's of users... But why would I bother. You wouldn't believe me right?

Why not spend $25 and get a Google Dev account. Build an app or two and throw in some advertising.

I built this game in just a few hours today - you could probably tell right? But at the end of the day it makes money, and I have just started getting my first payments. $100 last month. I am getting $170 this month. Sure... it isn't much but it continues to increase month on month.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunamisoft.threehundred
>>
How do i make a new adsense account if my old one was banned?:----/
>>
>>1076808
lol you are fucked mate
>>
>>1076352
You people are morons
>>
>>1076787
I would tell you how every other thread on /biz/ contains someone who is a cutting edge genius who made a million dollars but no one ever believes them...But why would I bother. You wouldn't believe me right?
>>
>>1076828
I created "The Circle" software which helped manage who was visiting who, who was clicking what and at what time...

I also created the first bot that automatically clicked other users advertisement. This was a failure and left many people banned for life.
>>
>>1076818
Atleast i got paid a grand before they froze it.
>>
>>1076834
I'm sorry, you misunderstood my cynicism for interest. I didn't ask and nobody cares.
>>
>>1076844

Well aren't you a giant bag of cocks!
>>
>>1076352
I got to like $25.00 doing this in '12 and got perma'd from using adsense on my main google account. smfh...

Just save up a little bit here and there, and do dropshipping you neet cucks. You'd be able to turn that 1 hour per day into searching for a relevant product, and can make upwards to five times what you'd make doing this shit.
>>
What makes more money, blogging or youtubing?
>>
>>1076787
how hard is it to built an app like that?
>>
File: 453965.jpg (192KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
453965.jpg
192KB, 1200x737px
>>1076352
give me these blogs addresses i want to *click* *click* for anons
from Poland
>>
hey guys why dont you pop into /biz/ discord so we can talk real time

https://discord.gg/0nrqLTOvEU3ZWmsL
>>
>>1077125
I'm in.
Anyone have links to info about /soc/ doing something similar?
>>
>>1077141

yeah

https://discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvHFEvuq

this is for /soc/
>>
>>1077142
I'm keeping an eye on this.
>>
>>1076703
>>1076773
Did you even bother reading the image? We change our IPs daily by changing the mac addresses on our routers. We literally have an unlimited supply of public IPs.
>>
except nobody will spend time clicking other peoples blogs even if it took them half a second
>>
>>1076703
Yes, they banned my companies site because some faggot would come on and mass click our ads to make it seem like we were manipulating. What a pain in the ass.
>>
This is good idea i can buy lots of chinese food with this
>>
File: 1438558934580.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1438558934580.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>1077692

My first major kek from this board. Thank you.
>>
>>1077692
Are you Chinese?
>>
Create actual useful content, get traffic from search engines, and make hundreds of thousands of dollars from Adsense legitimately. Sell the websites on Flippa and retire.

Click each others ads and rip off advertisers, creating nothing of value, lowering the average CPC for everyone else.

Hm tough choice.
>>
>>1076703
That's what a Dynamic IP is for!
>>
File: adsense.png (15KB, 1019x336px) Image search: [Google]
adsense.png
15KB, 1019x336px
>>1077614
i beg to differ
>>
>>1077774
yeah it's alot easier when you have a legit website and get extra clicks for free... lol

But i guess it's a simple choice for you since you haven't done either :/
>>
>>1077110

2 hours max - not hard, if you know what you are doing!
>>
>>1078174
And if you have no fucking clue what you're doing?
>>
>>1076352
Desperate SEO consultants
>>
>>1077692
Are you Chinese?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.