[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Million Dollar App Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: teh memez 420.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
teh memez 420.png
29KB, 300x300px
sup /biz/fags, anyone got an million dollar app idea? every other person i see on a daily basis has their eyes glued to their phone, i think anything mobile app related is a cash cow. i wanna see how the anons of 4chan can bless me with their infinite knowledge
>>
>>1076265
Yes, I have an idea for an app that will generate me one million dollars. Let me go ahead and give that idea to you.
>>
>>1076265
Rpg makermv is can export games to iOS now :)
>>
>>1076282

Oh my god, me too!

Let's all share our ideas with OP, guise.
>>
File: 1386403098207.png (17KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1386403098207.png
17KB, 467x453px
I just came across the Agar game, I can tell you I am pretty upset I never thought of this simple game.

Love it myself, spent $10 on it in less than two days of playing.

FUCKING CIRCLES EATING OTHER CIRCLES!
FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKK
>>
So there's a trend called "uberfication", why not just apply that to the dick sucking business and make it easier and more efficient for people to get their dick sucked

Take a 20 percent fee of whatever the dick suckers make and you're good to go!

It'll be like tinder and uber having sex and creating this app
>>
>>1076265
have everyone buy a pixel of advertising space.
>>
>>1076311
They didnt make it up either , same with angry birds. Just find a game format thats good but hasnt been made great yet
>>
>>1076357

I heard Miniclip bought them out last year when it started becoming popular.

If I can pay $10 in two days but won't pay $5 to my favourite game (Clash of Clans) in 3 months, imagine the dumb fucks playing Agar everyday.
>>
>>1076364
tfw I play agar near enough everyday
>>
I was thinking of a recommendation app since most people these days are stupid and indecisive.

For example if you go to faggot hipster places like Whole Foods you can ask the app to pick a category like food or entertainment and it will show them bars that sell craft beers or the nearest park in the gay district.

Monetization comes once I amass a loyal following of plebs I can fuck over and just send to whoever will pay me the most.
>>
>>1076326
Uber for prostitution would actually work pretty well where legal
>>
putting the blatant sarcasm aside, when i say million dollar app idea, im not meaning it literally. with that said, i should've rephrased it saying " does anyone have any suggestions on an app idea that would generate a decent amount of revenue, because i am a soulless, passionless programmer that has no creative side whatsoever and need others to help me think of an idea"
>>
thanks guys! :)
>>
>>1076523
>where legal
there's your problem though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.