[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Comission to BTFO coiners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1433679896319.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433679896319.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
They're closing in boys:

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-202_en.htm

>"Tackling terrorist financing risks linked to virtual currencies: to prevent their abuse for money laundering and terrorist financing purposes, the Commission proposes to bring virtual currency exchange platforms under the scope of the Anti-Money Laundering Directive, so that these platforms have to apply customer due diligence controls when exchanging virtual for real currencies, ending the anonymity associated with such exchanges;"
>>
This meddling under the guise of terrorism is terrible in general and especially terrible for bitcoin.

No anonymity defeats the entire point of having them.

Fuck.
>>
>Hahah stupid bitcoiners
>wait ECB what are you doing?
>my bank account is frozen
>why cant i take more than 2000€ on holiday?
>negative interest rate wtf??
>wheres 40% of my bank account?
>VAT is 40%??

Lol the ECB is btfo of everyone not just BTC
>>
>>1076209
What anonymity? You need a linked bank account to cash out

This anonymous virtual currency meme needs to die
>>
>>1076563
>>1076209
It's not about anonymity. They want taxes. That simple.
>>
>>1076540
Well duh they know people are going to run into bitcoin or etc
>>
>>1077019
o
>>
the governments are starting to get scared :3
>>
>>1077042
This meme needs to die too.
>>
>>1077019

It's about taxes AND anonymity. One thing's for sure, it has nothing to do with terrorists.
>>
>>1076563
>You need a linked bank account to cash out

not necessarily, you can find people to trade in cash but its sketchy
>>
File: 1453719817230.jpg (60KB, 625x619px) Image search: [Google]
1453719817230.jpg
60KB, 625x619px
haha they ARE scared of bitcoin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.