[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a mentor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How do you find a mentor?
>>
knock on the biggest house in your town and ask if they inherited their wealth. If they say, "yes," ask if they like blowjobs. If they say, "no," tell them you'll work for them endlessly if they teach you how to become wealthy (including blowjobs if necessary).
>>
>>1076035
I live in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I knocked and the queen answered but she said she wasn't interested
>>
By networking
>>
>>1076008
This isn't the fucking 80s. The game hath changed.
>>
>>1076008
/biz/
>>
File: festive tipping.jpg (22KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
festive tipping.jpg
22KB, 376x376px
>mentor

when will this meme end?
>>
File: composite_01.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
composite_01.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>1076008
Ignore trolls OP.

I am starting my own business at the moment. You can either find a paid or unpaid mentor.

An unpaid mentor would be someone you would have met before already. Don't expect much from them because they really get nothing out of helping you other then their egos being stroked.

Paid on the other hand is much different. My old boss directed me to his mentor who he sees once a week and pays him $250 for 2 hours.

You can find these people on google and their will mentor you depending on your venture. They typically are successfull in the field you are venturing into and can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

For example the man I have been seeing once a week now is a man who started importing construction materials from China, he sold them in my country to contractors, builders, architects ect.. and sold his business for $20,000,000 4 years ago. He now does this for fun a couple times a week.

This is exactly what I am getting into so he is perfect for me. He will direct me to the right people, give me advice on how to start up and start out.
>>
>>1076427
>importing construction materials from China, he sold them in my country to contractors, builders, architects.

everyone and there mother is doing this shit now its an overcrowded market, your mentor was wise to sell. also trade warehouses can easily push your margins to 0. stop paying a mentor for an outdated business plan you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1076008
learn ancient greek and become an mega billionaire
>>
Find someone that you connect with on a personal level. Make yourself useful to him and make it obvious that you want to learn.
>>
>>1076551
>everyone and there mother is doing this shit now its an overcrowded market, your mentor was wise to sell. also trade warehouses can easily push your margins to 0. stop paying a mentor for an outdated business plan you dumb fuck.

hey guess what you dumb fuck.
I am going to be the one the trade warehouse buys from and the one people buy wholesale from.

There is no middleman, I am the representative from the company and factory. There is no cheaper price then what I can give for the products.

There is no way to get this product cheaper then myself.

He was also doing the same thing. He was selling to the middleman. Just like I plan to be.

I am getting his direction on how to get the product onto construction plans and the direction to sell it to.

I am going to have all Alibaba traffic directed right to me being their sales in my country.

But I will be doing this with all their factories items.
>>
>>1076008
Every successful man wants to spread his wisdom. Just fucking ask.

Just come with a nice cup of coffee. Bring me a depth charge at 9 am and I'll give you an hour of my time.
>>
>>1076632
This is true.

Just come with a nice cup of coffee. Bring me a depth charge at 9 am and I'll give you an hour of my time.

I have had a chat with a couple business owners by being nice and upfront with them. Generally most successful owners are happy to help.

BUT don't expect much like I said before. They are not being paid so they have no real obligation for anything this includes ensuring what you do is correct.

Just pay a mentor and they will be obligated to follow and monitor your progress.
>>
>>1076008
A mentor kek. Nobody worth mentoring under is going to be looking for a student. You have the internet, it's the ultimate mentor if you aren't a retard. Tons of lessons to learn from people who have made it big and who have lost big.

You might be able to find some upper middle class scrub to teach you how to make a million dollars by the time you're 70.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.