[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im finally seeing success with my Youtube channel, so im abo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: dog.jpg (144KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
144KB, 917x960px
Im finally seeing success with my Youtube channel, so im about to monetize it.

When creating an AdSense account, should I use a separate gmail account from my Youtube gmail account? (like this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz36wf2KNTc

Also, I remember the guy that was here saying how he liked to build empires and was making tons of Youtube money and doubted on my idea, well guess what, im growing fat as fuck, already past the 10k subscriber mark. Let's see how much I can scale this thing to get more kids liking my videos.
>>
>>1074763
yeah, create a separate account and use that account for adsense only, if a meme e-mail account is going to be an essential step in your cash flow you might as well
>>
>>1074763
good job m8 keep at it. Don't forget about growing other social media accounts too to market your youtube. Like twitter, facebook etc. Bots can be your friends here.
>>
>>1074763
>success
>YouTube
Don't worry, you'll get bought out soon enough
>>
File: 1486637216023.gif (953KB, 475x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486637216023.gif
953KB, 475x604px
Not this shit again, MODS!
>>
I use the same email for my YouTube account as I do for my Adsense account. I've made about $200 off of a combined 100,000 views on my channel. You have to release a lot of content to make YouTube lucrative, some people like Jenna Marbles release a video a week, but if you really want to succeed, content is key.
>>
>>1074858
Bots? You must be new.
Im growing at a rate of 400 subs per day and i dont even know how many thousands of views, you don't need bots with legit traffic. Bots ruin your channel.

>>1075067
Nah once you get videos that peak at around 1 million views each you don't need to churn that many, look at the VitalyZD channel, he uploads every once in a bluemoon and his channel never stops growing.

Also in my niche it's impossible to upload frequently because it takes work to finish a video but I get a lot of views per video, so while others upload 10 videos to make half a million views, a single of my videos does 500K.

I still want to know if there is any problems in using a separate gmail? I guess not.
>>
>>1075731
Are you the guy behind the history of japan video?
>>
>>1074763
Get paid pupper.
>>
get paid pupper
>>
get paid pupper
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
get paid pupper
>>
File: maidan1.jpg (78KB, 974x650px) Image search: [Google]
maidan1.jpg
78KB, 974x650px
get paid pupper
>>
>>1075731

What's your niche? And why the fuck would you have separate Adsense account? It smells like you fucking cheating Indian with your multiple accounts.
>>
>>1074763
get pet pooper
>>
>>1074763
"get paid pupper"
>>
>>1074763
This dog retired though by the way https://www.instagram.com/p/9a_OSlJX45/
>>
>>1074763
get paid pupper
>>
>>1074763
get paid pupper
>>
>>1076721
yes, it has to be
>>
>>1075731
creating a network of botted social media accounts will teleport to you to the millions of followers range once you get high enough natty.

You use them to shout out and grow your main social media account. They all in themselves should have decent content and engagement though. And im not talking fake followers.
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
get paid pupper
>>
>>1077924
enjoy retirement pupper
>>
get paid pupper :)
>>
>>1074763
Hold the fuck up, are you the guy who makes "Can't Stump the Trump" videos?
>>
get paid pupper
>>
File: 33432we1234.jpg (60KB, 419x508px) Image search: [Google]
33432we1234.jpg
60KB, 419x508px
get paid pupper
>>
>>1077371
Because I've heard it's safer, plus you don't get a shit ton of email related to Youtube mixed with Adsense related email.

No one used the same account for Adsense and Youtube until recently when Youtube started suggesting it but its up to preference
>>
>>1079548
Also: Having it separated with a different password increases privacy against an attacker that successfully gets access to your Youtube account. You would be fucked since he would automatically have access to your Adsense account as well.
>>
>>1074763
get paid pupper
>>
>>1074763
get paid pupper
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.