[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scammed by my brother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160127-WA0021.jpg (143KB, 936x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160127-WA0021.jpg
143KB, 936x1600px
So i finshed highschool last year and have been working for my brother since october, he pays me 11 bills an hour and im his only means of transporting his biz merchandise (across national border into mexico). Im his only employee living in US, he has two other mexicans working for him recieving around 70 bills a week as wage. I also handle the biz purchases, i have full access into the biz bank account. Am i being paid too little?Should i find another job
>>
you should go back to mexico and start building that wall desu, probably pays better than your brother
>>
you're such a scumbag.

No, he didn't scam you.

No, you are not entitled to more than 11$/hour just because you can drive and cross the border.

No, even if he doesn't pay you enough, this is no reason to steal money from his bank account you piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
You should negotiate for a higher wage or find another job. If you both agreed on that wage, you are not getting scammed.
>>
>>1074111
>scam
No
>underpay
Yes
>Betray your family and steal from his account
Mexican
>>
Lol not stealing from the account why would i do tht to my brother
>>
>>1074111

depends on a lot of factors anon...

- how much your bro making?
- what does your job entail?
- have you evolved and gotten more useful?
- are there other jobs available to you that pay more?
>>
Kill your brother, take what's rightfully yours.
>>
>>1074111
u know a bill is $100 right?
>>
>>1074111
and no you didn't get scammed you agreed to it you little dumb fuck
>>
>>1074246
>>depends on a lot of factors anon...
>>- how much your bro making?

Literally stopped reading there
>>
>>1074660
>Literally stopped reading there

as did I... without even thinking about it. your post jolted me to the realization that i am now discarding drivel in automatic mode.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.