[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be an economic system that works for everyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: kektember the eleventh.jpg (87KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
kektember the eleventh.jpg
87KB, 500x621px
Will there ever be an economic system that works for everyone?
>>
It already exists and it's called Ethereum
>>
>>1073167
explain
>>
It's a totally decentralised financial system. A full implementation of satoshi nakamotos writings on smart contracts. It eliminates the need for banking and insurance and auditing and a whole slew of financial industries.

It enables cutting out the middle man at all levels and gives people control over their own money and the product of their labour and capital.

Thats why /biz/ hates it because they're all deeply authoritarian refugees straight from the comments section of liveleak.
>>
Communism under an industrial age machine.
>>
>>1073182
>satoshi nakamotos

Who is satoshi nakamoto?

Is there any pictures or proof he exists?
>>
>>1073167
ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1073221
Satoshi nakamoto is a pseudonym of hungarian-american academic and polymath Nick Szabo. Who's condensed collection of papers is available on his personal homepage

http://szabo.best.vwh.net/
>>
>>1073234
Stop it you raging retard. No he is not.
>>
>>1073240
I will stop it as soon as you can come up with some evidence that disproves my theory.

I'm still waiting.
>>
>>1073317
Shut up faggot.
>>
No. Just like government systems where all of the systems are shitty with Democracy being the least shit, the Keynsian free market economy is the least shit of all the systems residing in a sea of economic theories only applicable in an economic vacuum assuming perfect competition.
>>
>>1073319
The spirit of r/theymos is strong in this one.
>>
>>1073349
The spirit of shit the fuck up dipshit is strong with this one.
>>
>>1073357
Is it some big secret?
>>
>>1073359
That you're a dipshit? Not at all.
>>
>>1073364
Stay mad. SATOSHI IS NICK SZABO EVERYBODY CONTACT THE NEW YORK TIMES!!!
>>
Maybe when synergy theory comes true, and we digitize and all feel and think as one.

Then collective victory will be a more common goal.
>>
>>1073372
ahahhahahahahah
Oh wow, bro.
>>
>>1073374

*singularity theory
>>
>>1073375
Lol at u for being too dumb to work it out for yourself
>>
Economic systems don't "work" for people in the same way gravity doesn't "work" for you. Countries don't decide on an "economic system" like you choose milk at the supermarket. Different economic systems are simply descriptions (or attempts at descriptions anyway) of the way things work. Capitalism is not a conscious decision to provide value through competition, it's simply a description of what happens when a market is allowed free reign to decide prices, production, and consumption.
>>
>>1073381
Oh wow dummy. Wew lad
>>
>>1073406
You should be happy i'm here to btfo nocoiners left right and center and show you the errors of your ways.

Bitcoiners seemingly got chased out of /biz/ by a bunch of adolescent intellectual lightweight nocoiners.

Handle your shit bitcoiners or ethereum will handle it for you.
>>
>>1073182
>being this stupid
>>
>>1073437
No you.
>>
anarchy.
"gotham is yours...take it"
>>
File: anons plan.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anons plan.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>1073374
What is this?! A system for ants?!
>>
pure capitalism works for everyone, pretty much by definition
>>
>>1073432
BTFO dese nuts. Wahahahaha got eeeem
>>
Friendly reminder that /biz/ is an echochamber that OP won't find his answer on this board. I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>1073182
I wish I invented that decentralised financial system so I could be rich.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.