[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling company just for hiring managers name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1451020670933.jpg (83KB, 513x354px) Image search: [Google]
1451020670933.jpg
83KB, 513x354px
Is there any chance that doing this will actually impair my chances of getting a position by making the staff think I'm a giant autist? I found a job on seek and there's no information on the hiring team on the job ad, nor the official website of the organization. Almost everywhere on the web tells me to avoid "to whom it may concern" and other generic greetings like the plague. Thoughts?
>>
>>1071341
BLOODY WAGEKEK PROBLEMS ONCE MORE

WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR WAGEKEK SHIT AND FUCK OFF I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SHITTING WAGEKEK ISSUES.

I HOPE YOU NEVER GET A JOB I HOPE YOU DIE POOR YOU FUCKING WAGEKEK CUNT

GO TO /ADV/
>>
>>1071341
Wondering the same thing. Ignore the NEETS.
>>
>>1071349
OH JUST BECAUSE IM NOT A WAGEKEK THAT MAKES ME A NEET RIGHT? WRONG!

IM A BUSINESSMAN AND SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR. THATS WHY IM ALLOWED TO POST HERE AND YOU AND YOUR WAGEKEK FRIENDS SHOULD FUCK OFF.
>>
>>1071356
Dude. You need to take your meds and turn off caps lock and step away from /biz/ for awhile. Youre shitting up the place
>>
>>1071345
>>1071356
kek
small business rage running on 30k cc in debt and your corvette is about to be impounded so your tiny dick won't get any more pussy
Bet I nailed it 10/10
>>
>>1071356

>IM A BUSINESSMAN AND SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR
>SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR

So you're either a clearly angry MLM who deeply regrets leaving his job to do D2D insurance sales or you're just someone who thinks of novel businesses but never does anything to make them materialize.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.