[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Option

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: esdeath.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
esdeath.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
You do realize that, statistically speaking, the average non-engineering college grad who isn't going into a PhD, JD, or MD program and doesn't have a standing offer for a position making at least $60k starting is better off commissioning as an officer in the military, right?

>Starting O1 makes ~$35k plus well over $10k in housing and cost of living benefits which are tax free
>Pretty much guaranteed promotion to O2 within six months, making $40k plus the aforementioned benefits which are tax free
>If you're multi-lingual in the right languages up to 12k per year in additional pay is also on the table from when you're certified by the military to be proficient

Keep in mind that the average college grad starts at $35k unless they're in one of those groups I mentioned.

>inb4 rectally devastated people who didn't fully process my stated qualifiers
>>
And you have the benefit of being a pawn of people like trump, don't forget that.
>>
If Esdeath were the general I'd sign up for free
>>
>>1071257
>assuming you don't die, get head trauma, or go batshit insane from PTS.
>>
>>1071260

That isn't what it's about really. It's about putting skin in the game, and people who aren't willing to do that should probably not be leading society.

>>1071284

All of these things can and do happen outside of the military.
>>
yet another wagecuck/education thread. BORING this board is for BUSINESS and CRYPTO.
>>
>>1071298

>implying that the military doesn't give you options for side business

Everybody smart is into some form of import/export. Officers have an easy in with rental properties.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.