[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading elon musk biography >read to the part where he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: musk divorce settlement.png (627KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
musk divorce settlement.png
627KB, 2560x1600px
>reading elon musk biography
>read to the part where he divorces his first wife
>read to the part about her demands for divorce settlement
>she wants 10% of Musk's Tesla stock
>she also wants 5% of Musk's SpaceX stock

Seriously, what the fuck!? Elon Musk started SpaceX all by himself, she had nothing to do with it...and now she's entitled to a 5% stake in his company just because she's divorcing him?

So, what, now she can sit in on board meetings? Be in the know on what's going on at the company? All because she was married to him and now she's divorcing?

This is a fucking company, it's got nothing to do with her petty divorce!
>>
>>1070715
HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS WHAT THAT LITTLE WELFARE QUEEN GETS
>>
>>1070717
He truly is the most ambitious African American ever. Why settle for foodstamps, when you can go on the dole for billions with bullshit companies?
>>
>>1070729
kek
>>
>>1070715

Google "Divorce Rape". The system is massively biased against men. You have to be very cautious because feminist judges will almost always give your assets to the woman regardless of who actually earned the money.
>>
>>1070715
Did they have kids?
>>
never get married.
>>
>>1070715
Because there is a societal image of rich men kicking poor housewives to the curb and forcing them to live in poverty while raising ten children on no income while the father does whatever with his riches.

This is how Divorce Rape is "justified".
>>
>Not talking out your wife when she wants a divorce.

You get to keep your kids and money.

In all seriousness, there should be an over haul on divorce and child support laws.
>>
>>1070715
>Elon Musk started SpaceX all by himself
Gr8 b8 m8. I'd like my Tesla shares now for funding this asshat
>>
>>1070715
His first wife was by his side while he was still a poor, balding nobody, gave him two children and supported him by building a nurturing home life so he can pursue his passions.
As soon as he hits it big, he gets some hair plugs and a matching very young model gf.
I'd say his first wife's claim is reasonable.
>>
>>1070715
Proof that unless you plan to stay married for life marriage is a death trap
>>
>>1070862
^I'd actually agree with him. I just don't see a guy like Musk washing kids clothes. He has way more important things to do. However asking for stock is basically golddigging, she needs to ask for a guaranteed annuity with reasonable income (e.g. - middle class) to be established in her name.
>>
>falling for the marriage meme
Seems even Musk had his retard moments
>>
>>1070910
Amusingly they had a prenup. In the end she still got 80000 per month, a roadster, child support for 17 years and the house. Just read that part today and couldn't believe it, like literally wtf
>>
>>1070729
holy fucking kek
>>
On the topic of Marriage...

how the hell has he survived three?
>>
>>1070949
He's the God-Emperor. Normal rules don't apply.
>>
>>1070949
Read his books

his prenups were rock solid and he's a multi billionaire, some dosh a month to some chick isn't gonna put a dent in him
>>
>>1070974
What books of his?
>>
>>1070982
That sounds dumb, I meant which books of his cover that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.