[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-30-01-32-30.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-30-01-32-30.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
Any advise about bitcoin.
>>
>>1068017
>>1067866
>>
>>1068023

Thank you
>>
>>1068023
Don't.
>>
>>1068025

Took me some effort to write up, so take it to heart.

The simple A-B-C-D pattern is time tested and applies to 99% of pyramid schemes/bubbles
>>
Buy it, then swap it for Ethereum.

Ignore the naysayers they will die poor and still be saying nay like fucking sheep when Ethereum is running the back end of their shitty stock markets and the company they work for is directed by a complex of trustless smart contracts.
>>
>>1068152
>2% of Bitcoins market cap
Snore.
>>
>>1068154
Much higher growth potential.
>>
>>1068203
kek
>>
>>1068154
expect 10%-20% within 6 months
>>
>>1068258
lol
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
>>1068023
>muh bubble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

It's easy OP. You are probably too dumb to get it, just as the rest of /biz/, but the big picture is:

1) Get 21 BTC,
2) Hold them for 10 years,
3) Retire as a part of the "1 million club" in the most important network on the planet. (Note: NEVER sell 100% of your Bitcoins ever, goverment issued currencies will never be as valuable as Bitcoin anymore, in a post Bitcoin-environment. 50% is as much as you should ever sell, guaranteeing that this 50% retires you -50% of 21BTC in 2026 will retire you-).

You can still do it while the entry price is doable for a non-already-rich person.

You can either do this, or become increasingly butthurt and enjoy the losser grandpa team.
>>
>>1068017

Avoid.
Dump.
Sell.
>>
Buy Dogecoin
>>
>>1069823

>losser

Right, take advice from this loser.
>>
>>1068017
Why the hell would anyone still have it? Dump it, avoid it, and forget about it.
>>
>>1068017
The internet of money.

BTC is down because the network cannot satisfy demand and scaling a decentralized network involves uncertainty and risk.

If the Bitcoin community can jump these hurdles (1-2 month time frame) BTC will break $500 - and I believe strongly they will.

ETH is more than just another altcoin but its price right now is driven by speculators who know nothing about its actual application. Ask anyone shilling ETH on /biz/ what makes ETH special and they'll shout MUH DECENTRALIZATION but understand absolute nothing about the underlying technology.

The Ethereum network sounds promising but its primary goal is to facilitate decentralized applications, not act as a store of value. I think ETH's price will eventually be derived from the value of what that amount of ETH can accomplish computationally on the network - not hold "intrinsic" value like BTC.

BTC is the "gold" of the crypto-world. I see ETH more as "electricity" than a competing precious metal. That's not to say ETH isn't a good buy right now - but buy it because you understand its application, not because MUH BITCOIN 2.0.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.