[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: coco.png (43KB, 293x462px) Image search: [Google]
coco.png
43KB, 293x462px
Hi /biz/, what do you advice to a guy who's lazy as fuck but wants to make easy money in a legal way? I have no skills, only thing I have is an IQ of 140. How can i use it? Pls help, even long term is fine.
>>
You sound like I hate you.
>>
Invest money in a developing economy.
>>
You're too smart to work. Society owes you a living wage.

Apply for neetbux and ask that your disbursements be paid in Ethereum.
>>
>>1067794
Why?
>>
>>1067785
Shouldn't you be able to figure this out on your own with an IQ of 140?
>>
>"I'm smart but lazy"

Yeah... I think we've all heard this one before.
>>
>>1067785
IIRC, there are some business that pay like 70 dollars for you to deliver flyers at the traffic crossing.

It's an easy job desu, albeit boring af.
>>
>>1067804
If I thought I was smart I wouldn't be asking you a solution to my problem. Having a high iq and being smart are not the same thing.
>>
>>1067816
Then why did you mention it?

You know that online tests don't count right?
>>
>>1067819
I mentioned it to ask you how I could use it. You can read that yourself on the text on top.
>>
>>1067824
yes, very easy to get money with that IQ
1. live in civalized country
2. go to college in STEM or finance or accounting
3. get a job
4. retire at 65
>>
>>1067844 would like that, too bad I don't have the money to pay for college
>>
>>1067855
fine then revised
1. work like a dog for 2 years
2. go to community college while doing part time work for 2 years doin g your non-major mandatory marxist indoctrination courses and have 4.0
3. transfer to respectable uni and sign up for your major
4. complete in 2more years
>>
>>1067824
You sound like a socially inept, entitled autismo. Does your mom still clip your fingernails for you? When was the last time your dad smiled at you or told you he was proud of you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.