[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>About to switch from Verizon to a different company >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: verizon-communications_416x416.jpg (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
verizon-communications_416x416.jpg
14KB, 416x416px
>About to switch from Verizon to a different company

>I ask if I have to pay anything

>chick tells me I don't, and the new company will do it for me

>Turns out new company won't do it, and now Verizon wants me to pay an "early termination fee "

So,

I cancelled my Verizon account and switch to another one on the pretense that there won't be any fee, because they told me they want. Is this grounds to sue them? I'm sure as hell not going to pay their fee
>>
>>1067424
Research what areas they do not serve and tell them you are moving to there, no termination fee since it's "their fault" they don't service those areas.
>>
>>1067424
Did you write down the who told you that, and at what time? Usually if that's the case you can just talk to their supervisor.
>>
boards.4chan.org/adv/
>>
>>1067434
I have the audio recording saved

However, I was told that it's illegal to record their conversation without their consent

So, am I fucked?

Actually better yet - is what they did illegal?
>>
>>1067500
Was there any "This call may be recorded for quality purposes" message at the beginning? If so, they can get fucked.
>>
>>1067424
You are stupid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.