[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: greek med.jpg (508KB, 1200x5229px) Image search: [Google]
greek med.jpg
508KB, 1200x5229px
With greek stocks at an all time low, isn't it the time to start buying?
http://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/07/why-greeces-debt-situation-is-better-than-it-looks
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/greece/indicators
The first signs of a recovering economy are there, what do you think?
>>
>>1065267
I've seen analysts like Bill Bonner who specifically cited cheap stocks as those found to Greece and Russia as a place to store money before the impending US credit crisis. So there are richer, smarter men than you who believe those are the markets to look at. What specific stocks? No idea.

Cheap stocks, cash and gold.
>>
>>1065267
Being Greek, the one and only piece of advice I can give is:

Stay the fuck away.

Not even the IMF know what the fuck they're doing with our country and the politicians are clueless as to what reforms to pass to stimulate the economy.

Almost all startups are doomed to fail.

The amount of private enterprises being indebted and cooking books is staggering.

There is some stimulus whenever we receive additional funds by EU/IMF, but most of it goes to the banks.

Capital controls will remain in place for a while longer.

My personal estimate is that the situation will not improve for 20 years.
>>
>>1065290
20 years is perfect. No one is looking at Greece to retire tomorrow. The point is finding some cheap stocks that can your wealth and wind up 1000% up over 20 years once shit is sorted.
>>
>>1065298
This guy is onto it
>>
>>1065298
>once shit is sorted.
If. If shit is sorted.
>>
>>1065298
>>1065300
>>1065301

There is a high probability the country will be let to default within that timeframe and Greece is ill prepared for that.

I hope you can take this into account, in the event we head back to the glorious Drachma.
>>
i have to say, almost all startups are doomed to fail too here in belgium. Also we must not forget that Greece has more geopolitical power than economical power for the EU.
The EU cant survive if they drop greece, this is for several reasons.

also what about TPEIR, ETE and NAGN.F? Greek bank stocks
>>
>>1065300
Yeh but the sheer corruption in greece guys. Would you invest in a bakery in mob owned sicily? Or an car company in tussia owned by putins lap dogs?
>>
Also I'm studying economic science, I also took some economic history classes.
I believe that greece holds great potential, the last 500 years they've been dominated by ottomans. But until they arrived around (15th century) Greece/byzantine was an economical powerhouse. I believe and hope they will reach a fraction of this power again
>>
>>1065267
>buying greek stocks
ayyyy lmao
the big crash didn't even come yet and they have absolutely no industry in greece. apparently a shitload of oil/gas in the sea, but no idea how that will work out

try russian, they actually have something to back their shit up and after sanctions are lifted they WILL get an increase.
>>
>>1065306
>>1065315

I will try to be concise.

In the past 7-8 years, EU systematically worked to force Greek politicians to bail out Greek banks, so that their debt no longer threatens EU banks.

Nowadays, there is far less risk of Greece causing a chain reaction if it defaults.
This is why the German cripple's stance is now to urge Greece out of the Euro.

Greece cannot hope to reach any modicum of its potential, unless fundamental reforms are passed. Even the country's constitution needs to be amended.
Personally, I have absolutely no faith that this will happen, until the current crop of politicians and old voters die off and replaced by new generations of people who have lived in "western" Euro times. Again, personally, I would not invest a single dime into the Greek economy and am actively trying to transfer all of my family's savings out of Greek banks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.