[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually believe in the retarded shitcoin meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: NANDA.jpg (22KB, 340x424px) Image search: [Google]
NANDA.jpg
22KB, 340x424px
The memery and shilling is just at fucking retarded levels, the joke was funny at first but now its just retarded.

Or are these people just trying to get luck on a pump and dump
>>
You know Bitcoin isn't just a 5chin thing, right m80?
>>
people are trying so hard to make yeeezy money right now, look up adidas, sponsored, god bless papa john.

me make money with sell buy coins, it so yeezy! everyone is driven by their own fantasy of being better then others.

also, pump it up shake it down! *itsasongithink*
>>
>>1063344
Literally every thread, no matter what the topic, some faggot drops in and mentions etherium.

Maybe because /biz/ is such a slow board it is easier to shill to hell. I could probably get post in every single thread if I only checked in once every 2-3 hours
>>
>>1063353
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1063350
Really? where else is this shilled, I live in NZ and havent watched TV for years so...

>>1063358
you realize >>1063353 is right
>>
>>1063363
It's used all over the world desu.

I honestly don't understand what >>1063353 is saying.
>>
>>1063368
>It's used all over the world desu.
In what context though, /biz/ users are all over the world and therefore making your argument true but not very informative.

In real world application, even btc isnt developed enough to live off.

>I honestly don't understand what >>1063353 is saying.

Like he said, literally every thread has been spammed with etherium shills, I was in a fucking ASX/NZX thread a couple of other days ago for god sake and it was even being shilled there [its hard for oceania to get ahold of poocoins]
>>
>>1063370
>and therefore making your argument true but not very informative
What I mean is Bitcoin does have a lot of value because companies all over the world accept it.

>Like he said, literally every thread has been spammed with etherium shills, I was in a fucking ASX/NZX thread a couple of other days ago for god sake and it was even being shilled there [its hard for oceania to get ahold of poocoins]
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I need another cup of coffee.
>>
>>1063380
>What I mean is Bitcoin does have a lot of value because companies all over the world accept it.

Seriously? can you give me a few examples. Not too interested in the smaller companies if its the case
>>
>>1063383
http://www.bitcoinvalues.net/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins.html

maybe they are mostly small companies
>>
>>1063390
Thats surprising there are some big name companies there like microsoft, t-mobile, home depot, kmart etc.

Im pretty curious of the long term result of btc because I do see some fundamental problems that could arise
>>
>>1063400
What problems do you see?
>>
>>1063407
The whole 'digital cash' meme entails that we would need 24/7 internet no matter where we go, the ability to process a multitude of transactions per second, the ability to not recover lost btc, the need for other digital coins if btc becomes scarce, the loss of public sectors which were once payed by taxes, possible government intervention/regulation [and if thats the case loss of privacy]

honestly the list goes on, there are benefits too, but i'd say the problems outweigh the benefits
>>
>>1063417
Who doesn't have internet 24/7 wherever they go? Even Masai tribesmen have smartphones with 4g

Buy ethereum.
>>
>>1063433
>Who doesn't have internet 24/7 wherever they go? Even Masai tribesmen have smartphones with 4g

Youre just thinking in a small area, want to go on holiday to the middle of the fucking swiss mountains? need internet, middle of fucking nowhere in the sahara desert to pay your camel tour guide? need internet.

even if it was the case, how can you convince everyone to convert to BTC, theres going to be a separation between cash and crypto's until one side gives in, or they co-exist [isn't that kinda pointless]

>Buy ethereum.
are you on suicide watch since the fall
>>
>>1063443
Suicide watch? My ether is worth 10x the amount I paid for it.

And I'm confident that soon it will be 100X
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.