[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy bitcoins > with PayPal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin-photogchoice2.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-photogchoice2.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
i want to buy bitcoins with paypal, but no need so extremly verification like ID verification, passport etc.

Or metod for buy trough some pages (not directly)
>>
Bad idea

It's against Paypal TOS and your chances of getting scammed is over 90%
>>
Virwox
>>
>>1061799
No one in their right mind would sell you btc if you offer paypal.

If they are selling btc for paypal its almost certainly a scam.

The only way is cash of bank transfer western union or earning them for doing work.

Or signing up for an exchange and waiting to be KYC verified

Buy ethereum
>>
>>1061873
>buy ethereum
Daily reminder that if you had bought when this retard to you to, you would have been BTFO. Never listen to shills.
>>
>>1062087
Ive been telling people to buy ethereum for 4 months, a month ago it was still $0.80 if you'd have listened to me and accumulated ETH you'd be laughing. You'd still be laughing even if ETH crashed down to $1. Its currently at $2.20
>>
>>1062098
Another reminder not to listen to this retard. He has been heavily shilling the last couple days and if you had listened to him you would have been fucked.
>>
>>1062101
90% of the people who bought ETH because of me are massively in profit. Just because there is a market correction doesn't mean the other 10% won't be in profit in a weeks time if they hold onto their coins.

What good financial advice have you ever given on this board? Go on tell me what positive thing you told people to do that made them a profit.
>>
ETH is going nowhere but general uptrend from here on out. If you don't buy some now soon it will be too late. You'll probably end up getting some when it's $100 and you read about in the NYT or you won't and you'll come back here with your shitty sour grape posts and tell everyone that the millions of dollars they made is "not real money"

Jump off a bridge.
>>
>>1062111
So tell me, faggot. Why have you been shilling ETH the last couple days? Are you to stupid to realize it was about to tank?
>>
>>1062119
That's what you said a couple days ago. You said it was up up up and clear sailing from here on out. Obviously you are a dumb fuck who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.
>>
>>1062122
It is going up, if you zoom out of the chart a bit you will see that it is trending up. You think after this bubble corrects people are going to forget ETH existed? It has the highest trading volume of any cryptocurrency after btc and china cant even buy it yet.

You think the foundation and devs are going to melt away when they're still 3 releases away from completing the project? You think all the startups and banks are going to fuck off just because the price corrected slightly on a daily chart?

If you think like that just sell your eth and fuck off this is not a coin for retards.
>>
>>1062136
If you buy now you'll be in profit In 1 month at THE MOST! In six months you'll be laughing at yourself for ever worrying about it you'll be so much in the green you won't even need to look at the price chart.
>>
>>1062149
>admits its a bubble
>talks about uptrend
(snort). Do you even know what a bubble is?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 752x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 752x230px
>>1062156
Current market cap >$200million.
>>
>>1062155
Naw. You destroyed all credibility when you were heavily shilling it for the last coupe days and then it crashes hard. I'll laugh if anyone still buys even one fucking word you say.
>>
>>1062157
>comparing it to another shitcoin that people have already hyped to death
kek
>>
>>1062149

But ethereum wasn't meant to be a cryptocurrency in the first place.

You need at least basic programming skills in order to write up contracts,which is the whole purpose of ether. Also since there are no rollbacks/refunds you could write a contract miles long in terms of code and slip something malicious in there, which would go unnoticed if no one bothered to look at the code (which once again takes minimum skill even if Solidity is piss easy).

The concept is nice and edgy, but I don't think in the long run it will raise a lot of questions and it won't probably be adopted by everything and everyone as people are still struggling with Bitcoin and 8/10 people don't know what a criptocurrency is ( I work as a software engineer so the people I ask aren't even tech illiterates, let alone regular people).

I wish it would work but we're still not ready yet. A lot of stuff needs to change.
>>
The irreversable nature of bitcoin transactions limits cross-currency methods of acquiring them to either in-person cash payments, bitcoin exchanges, or transfers/wires.

Localbitcoins.com might be able to set ya up with some in-person trades. Keep in mind that you will almost certainly pay well above market price for them if you take this route, unless you post a purchase offer for cash yourself.
>>
>>1061799
you gonna have to buy verified paypal accounts to buy btc with stolen PP money, op. are all youngster thieves now or wtf?
>>
Looks like Bitcoin is being dumped like a hot potato

ETH is on the rise again.
>>
Do not accept Paypal for crypto.
>>
I can tell you my way, but I won't let you. It's my personal secret
>>
>>1065029
And the way I do it is basically free, but completely legal
>>
>>1065029
>>1065031
don't tell em, for ex. op wants to move illegal paypal money to crypt and then wash them.
>>
Use Virwox but making a new account and transfering hundreds takes awhile. Localbitcoin is also good if you have a passport and a phone to verify.
Better to use WU imo with Localbitcoin.
>>
>>1065282
Also, with Virwox, you don't go from paypal to bitcoin, you go through an intermediate to get your bitcoin, and the percentage loss is rather silly.
>>
>>1065029
>>1065031
>>1065029
>I can tell you my way, but I won't let you. It's my personal secret

BAUHWAUHWAUHAUHAUDHAUWdhAWdhawudhauwdhLAUIbdvfrhnjaes fklaeswf aswe fawe
>>
File: 14513098247.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
14513098247.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>1065029
>>1065031
>"I have a sekrit way of buying coins from paypal at market price m8s!
>"But I'm not going to tell ya anything about this method that I totally have! You jelly?"
Post your pub key to my mail so we can talk, or lies.
>>
>>1066869
this
>>1065283

extremely simple m8

just waiting for all my ETH

TO BLASH TO DA FUCKING MOON
>>
>>1066870
buy some and make the price higher for me m80
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.