[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took out an ETH short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Thanks for the shilling to single the temporary top /biz/
>>
>>1061445
*Signal. Too much coke. It's a Yale thing.
>>
what did you short
>>
>>1061467
Ethereum. Everyone's been shilling it hard here. Wish me luck.
>>
>>1061445
How the devil do you short ETH?
>>
>>1061496
Black magic. Sucked Vitalik's dick and he gave me a VIP pass.

Poloniex.com has a margin account. You need Bitcoins (probably) to do it relatively quickly.

Just figured all the shills meant the top was in so I had to open it stat. Still figuring out how to navigate around it.
>>
>>1061445
You have balls m8 I'll give you that. I sold all my ETH but I'm not risking going short.
>>
>>1061498
Kek. I hope it'll work out for you. Make sure to troll the shills if the price drops.
>>
>>1061498
>Poloniex
Thanks, bro. I have actually been considering shorting ETH for a couple days now. I shorted BTC when it was around $500 and made a hefty profit. This ETH bubble reminds me of the Ripple XRP bubble that happened a few months ago. I just wish I had taken advantage of that.
>>
>>1061521
Will do anon.

Godspeed.
>>
File: soonis.jpg (50KB, 532x400px) Image search: [Google]
soonis.jpg
50KB, 532x400px
>>1061445
XEM is next

praise kek
>>
>>1061521
Closed out my position because dinner and women. In the green.

Don't like trading on margin with vagina around, it impairs logical reasoning.

Anyway, it's down like.. ~12% since its earlier high. Still dropping.
>>
>>1061445
Thanks for the free money retard. Look guys, this is where the money you get from buying ETH comes from, retards like this who try to short it.
>>
>>1061617
I'm still in. Thanks for the tip about Poloniex. I still think this has a bit more to fall before I pull out.
>>
>>1061630
Kek'd. Guess I know who was on the other side of my trade. Are you the "guaranteed profit" guy?
>>
>>1061698
Im not trading shit. I got all my ETH for under $0.30 and there is a snowball in hells chance of it ever going back there.

Thanks for playing the game though, putting money into the market.

Cheers!
>>
>>1061717
Still dropping.

>fuckyea.jpg
>>
>>1061698
>>1061723
thanks for slowing it down. gaining 90% in 7 days was getting me too worked up
>>
>>1061733
>the temporary top /biz/

I didn't say it wouldn't rise again anon, I just said all the shilling was irrational exuberance. And I was right.
>>
>>1061723
Nice one. Hard to time but it looks overbought on the daily too.

Either way, good call on the hold.
>>
>>1061751
>Same guy on a different ID (cell phone)
Thanks for the thread bro. You and I had the same exact idea, I just needed the extra push to go for it. I just pulled out of my position now. It might go down further but I'm not much for gambling and already made a fair amount of profit.
>>
Hey /biz/ any other financial advice you want to give? I seem to make good money by doing the exact opposite of what you are telling me to.

>>1061630
>don't short Ethereum!
>you're a retard!
>it can only go up!

Classic.
>>
>>1061630
That's what they said to shorting housing in late 06 early 07
>>
>>1062152
I told you to buy ethereum 2 weeks ago. If you'd shorted it then you'd be fucked so what now?
>>
>>1062163
Not much of a gambler. I only bet on almost sure things. Anyone paying attention to the ETH market and saw the price hike with no new developments should have been clued in that there was a massive correction incoming. I'm still not entirely sure the dump is over, but I'm ok with taking my profits.
>>
>>1062180
As I was typing this it just now began to drop more. I guess the dump is not over. That's ok, I'll look for more opportunities to short it later.
>>
>>1062185
>>1062159

Yeah. I mean I'm not against Crypto, or whatever, or gold or silver. But ffs at least understand that these things don't go up in a straight line.

I also made a (minimal) profit going long on an hour long trade earlier too in between the dumps.

If there's one thing I've learned about the crypto community (having watched Bitcoin opinions on trollbox since '13) it's that most people trade on where they WANT the market to go. Not where it is probably going.
>>
File: DemApples.png (93KB, 1467x450px) Image search: [Google]
DemApples.png
93KB, 1467x450px
>>1061630
>>1061717
>>1061733
>>>1061698 (You)

Wew lads, hope you sold out of this earlier. Otherwise must be feeling pretty salty. Pic related.
>>
>>1062180
>no new developments

You havent been paying attention to new developments

Better buy back in before you get egg on your face bateman.
>>
>>1062444
We'll see. ETH has diverged with BTC lately. So I'll think about it.

Still deciding whether or not to ride this short lower. Right now I'm sold out of the market, just watching it move.
>>
>>1062508
Lol!
>>
>>1062520
Lol all you like m8. I don't pick up pennies in front of a steamroller, and I don't trade based on what some guy tells me online.

Crypto shills are the worst kind of traders. They're even worse than PM shills.

They think that if they shout out about their investments enough everyone will come rushing in and pump their crypto higher.

Considering I own both PMs and some crypto for the long haul, the fact it annoys me is saying something.
>>
I hope you become a millionaire off this.

If you get rich, then you will become the savior of our board and purge the crypto shit
>>
>>1062428
I bought in at 90 cents in December, but nice try

Still feeling pretty good
>>
File: 1380322892692.jpg (44KB, 595x570px) Image search: [Google]
1380322892692.jpg
44KB, 595x570px
>>1062591
mfw I make about 1500 easy USD a month with crypto currency
>it's shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.