[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: ether.jpg (4KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
ether.jpg
4KB, 233x217px
Last chance
>>
Anyone got plans to sell at a certain amount? I just hold. Sitting on 500 eth
>>
>>1060879
Going to hold for a long time.

It's a perfect storm scenario.

>BTC got fucked by the developers and everyone who holds more than ten coins knows it and wants out

>Global stock market is a mess, there's no good sectors for investment

And then in steps Ethereum...

It'll be a wild ride - I'll hold on and sell at $1100.
>>
>>1060894
>I'll hold on and sell at $1100.
>$1100
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. small minds like you thinking they will get rich with this
>>
>>1060907
If someone had said bitcoin would go to 1100 they would have also been laughed at
>>
I`d get into it if I could install it.
>>
>>1060909
>muh they said the same about bitcoin
that was a whole different matter.. you're just as ridiculous as those faggots who thought they'd get rich with Dogecoins and at the end they got fucked by Wolong. I already see don't understand a single thing about cryptos
>>
>>1060907
I doubled my money this week alone with Ether.

How about you?
>>
>tfw i found a wallet with 2 BTC
>tfw i forgot the password so i can't transfer it
no ETH for me
>>
>>1060914
Are you seriously making paralells between doge meming retards and ethereum?

Doge was created as a joke for a start. One look at the total coin supply will tell you that.

http://youtu.be/T6_30eKQeN8
>>
>>1060875
What do you know?
>>
I pumped 2K USD into Ethereum two weeks ago and doubled my money...

>/biz/ calls me an idiot
>>
>>1060926
Do not cash out. The idea is to make it so the foundation can fund development for the next 5 years no matter what happens.

They give out grants to devs who built promising dapps on the blockchain.

A rich foundation is good for ethereum.

The ethereum foundation actually functions as a foundation should unlike the bitcoin foundation which is just a clique.
>>
Some guy spent a few weeks shitposting about his meme pump and dump coin on 4chan. I sucked a dick just last night and doubled my money.
>>
File: 1439844010387.jpg (37KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1439844010387.jpg
37KB, 500x442px
>>1060934
>>
>>1060926
proof

so many people here are lying and lying to themselves. you will never get rich with this. in 1 year you will still be the same poor neckbeard.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 600x652px
>>1060930
By all means sell your coins when the market cap gets alot bigger, but my personal goal is I'd like the foundation to be able to afford the best minds for the next 5 years.

We can make crypto succeed where bitcoin failed.
>>
literally screenshotting all of this. people actually think they will a 100x their money.. this is some grandma stock broker shit right here
>>
This is an example of the kind of positivity that the ethereum community attracts. In stark contrast to the vapid greedy altcoin community or the seedy angry bitcoin community.

1. http://youtu.be/TybmlVBUUPU
2. http://youtu.be/sNTtSGqok_0
3. http://youtu.be/90DE4JjZBAQ

Real recognises real.
>>
I can afford to throw $100 into this for shits and giggles. How do I get started?
>>
File: 1450919901681.jpg (73KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450919901681.jpg
73KB, 519x533px
>>1060962
that guy is all around nice though I seen his videos, don't cherry pick anon
>>
Holding out until 1mil usd / 1 eth
>>
>>1060939
If you educate yourself more about deflationary ETHonomics, and project ahead a few years, 1 ETH will probably be worth as much as the mineral rights to a small planet.

Your loss.
>>
>>1060989
i wouldnt go that far. But Ethereum has a very good chance at a multibillion dollar market cap in a short time.

Probably eventually overtaking bitcoin.
>>
File: 1453168915240.jpg (142KB, 649x865px) Image search: [Google]
1453168915240.jpg
142KB, 649x865px
>>1060924
I am warren buffets lesser know bastard child and i have insider information that ethereum will revolutionize the modern spud farming industry
>>
>>1060978
That's what I'm trying to figure out, want to buy about 3 hundo worth but not sure where to begin. Someone needs to write an idiot's guide to this for us living in the US
>>
>>1060875
Honestly all of this rhetoric reminds me of the California Gold Rush.

Bunch of dickheads thinking they could get rich.

I might buy Ethereum, but if I do it won't be at a time when everyone is circlejerking over how great their returns are.

I'll wait for the shills to go all in, get wiped out by a crash, and then I'll buy it at "fair value".
>>
>>1061056
I'll see you at bubble number 2 then. Prices starting at $90/ETH
>>
>>1060875
everyone will sell like a true loser when it starts to fall like a rock, there is no point asking how high they will hold.

ill hold until 1m = 1 ether. keep in mind that no small coin ever went over $8, developers need that stupid easy cash niggers, dont lose your money on that shit.
>>
How the hell do you even buy/re sell for real cash also why do they not have a better way of buying their coin? when i looked for a site they all looked pretty sketchy one even said invest at your own risk there still may be problems with software and we would not recommend putting in to much money. How can i trust this to be successful if they cant even come up with a simpler/ better system to buy their coins.
>>
Realistically speaking I plan to time the ETH market perfectly and just keep rinsing positions on the macd and I'll clean up against you scared /biz/ faggots

Ethereum is a big concept that's still very volatile and prone to price collapse, and it requires a lot more technical chops to understand than literally any other financial instrument

It's going to be fun as fuck to play this cryptocurrency
>>
Is everyone here using Poloniex?
>>
>>1061072
They don't want your money. They only want smart money. And then the banks money. Go and watch the entire series of ethereum devcon1 lectures.

Then just fuck off we dont need idiots in this project.
>>
wtf are you investing??? Tell me that? and i think they want my money buddy are you that stupid that you think this will work long term or are you jumping on the pump? you fuck off faggot!
>>
>>1061078
Coinsquare
>>
>>1061090
Go away then.
>>
>>1061091
>that verification process
fuck that
>>
>>1061078
sup
>>
I'm learning to mine but I don't have anything yet, still learning the commands. I might get a new gpu later. Ether faucet doesn't work on Firefox. How to I efficient?

79772a7c046e6506a2cfca9271fcfd4d1c6acb49
>>
I don't have the first clue about eth and can't understand anything about it. everyone promoting it can't give a simple reason why it's worth anything at all.

I bought 400 an hour ago. If that doesn't tell you you're in a bubble what will?
>>
>>1061219
>I bought 400 an hour ago.
prove it
>>
>>1061220

Why would that be such an incredible claim that you need proof? It's only about €1k
I'm too lazy, but also, I'm not sure about how to make the money so it can't be stolen or something. I'll have to read up.
>>
File: doge.png (487KB, 1250x578px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
487KB, 1250x578px
>>1060875
>Last chance
to buy Doge is ogre
>>
>>1060875
Awesome. Bye.
>>
Posted in another ethereum thread, but better spam it here too.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/barclays-selects-smart-contract-templates-internal-team-join-its-accelerator-programme-1540123

""We are currently focusing on only the very top of the architecture stack where legal prose is connected to business logic and we are effectively agnostic of the various underlying smart contract and distributed ledger technologies. There are quite a few different underlying technologies, such as Ethereum, that consortia and institutions are currently experimenting with and evaluating."

To the moon.
>>
is kraken the place to get? seems a little more expensive than other places.
>>
>>1060937
Im not that guy but why are you so skeptical?

We all know the exchange rate has more than doubled in the past few weeks. Anyone who invested like the shills recommended would have doubled their investment at least.
>>
>>1061446
my experience with kraken was shit. they dont allow bank deposits for my location(US, Michigan), and an order for a trade took forever and never completed. Eventually after a week I gave up and used Poloniex. Minutes later I had ETH, no verification needed. Fuck Kraken.
>>
>>1061454
I'm not that guy but nothing will ever be pumped as much as Bitcoin was. There are too many alternatives to dilute all the money currently invested in crypto. ETH will eventually crash and begin a downtrend, and another crypto will take its place for a while. ETH might be "the most promising" looking alt out there right now but in the end it's all a massive pump and dump scheme. You can still make money from it, you just have to know the risks and know when to buy and when to sell.
>>
>>1061477
Well yeah, but I don't see why anyone cares about that. These currencies are speculation vehicles, sure, but I thought everyone knew that? I'm just surprised everyone hates making money when literally people are being told how to make money, and when someone says "hey i made money" you guys are skeptical
>>
>>1060875
BTC is the only thing that matters. But if you feel like letting Vitalik get some whey protein to bulk up, sure, buy ETH.
>>
>>1061480
I sold all my ETH at around 530k satoshi. Sitting at about 660k now. Could I have made more? Sure. But it's risen too high without a correction for me to want to risk losing everything I made on it. I'm currently invested in some slower moving Alys, not making as much, but there isn't much room for the price to go down on them, whereas ETH could lose 50% of its current value in one day.
>>
Gonna buy ~30 eth
Then gonna sit tight and see what happens
>>
>>1061476
I did a trade in about a minute on kraken
>>
File: good-goy.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
good-goy.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
invested in this meme and bought 15ETH, not much but we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>1061482
>BTC is the only thing that matters.

Convince me why that's true.
>>
Is mining a dead idea/desire across all cryptocurrencies? It's efficient to purchase instead of mining regarding any?
>>
>>1061559
Lets see, you wouldn't even be huffing ether if btc wasn't created in the first place? Good luck chasing your shitcoins.
>>
>>1060911
same. simply can't be bothered.
>>
>>1061056
>this reminds me of the california gold rush

Ok that would make you about 200 years old.

>nocoiners
>>
>>1061688
HOLY FUCK do you really think he meant he remembers the gold rush because he was there? Wahahahhaahah

>The reading comprehension is not strong in this one
>>
>>1061579
Well i have a ethereum mining contract that i paid up front for when ethereum was under 80 cents. Now it's $2.50 so i got a shitload of ether coming my way whatever the price is

Genesis mining
>>
>>1061693
Well, he should have said "this reminds me of reading about the california gold rush"
>>
>>1060911
You don't need to install anything.
>>
>>1061697
>Him: This reminds me of aliens
>You: Ok that would mean you were on their spaceship

HOOOOLY SHIT you're being nitpicky. He OBVIOUSLY meant he read about it. That's implied you cockslobber.
>>
>>1061701
explain?
not storing on an exchange and i wanna be able to spend them.
>>
Anyone who puts real money into any one of these cryptocrap circus sideshows deserves to lose it all.

I cope by laughing at you. :^)
>>
daily reminder that the ching chongs haven't paid that much attention to Ethereum yet

now that it's the number 2 crypto, news is going to come out and VCs are going to pay closer attention
>>
What's the safest way to store ETH?
>>
>>1061722
paper wallet
>>
>>1061718
Exactly chinese havent even had a sniff of that sweet sweet ether
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.