[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making money online general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 506807.jpg (27KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
506807.jpg
27KB, 300x379px
>Making money online general

Anyone have any methods or tips? Anyone have experience doing things like Amazon affiliate, mturk, or leapforce?

I've done a few things in the past like Craigslist/eBay/Amazon. You can always post questions I'll help out.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
bump. i have a full time job and want to experiment with a little cash on Forex. I have been reading about it for some time. does anyone have any recommendations for good books on different systems, cycles, etc.
>>
>>1058555
Put yourself through baby pips school. It's a good start
>>
>>1058555
Literally buy ethereum.
>>
>>1058559
Nice scam lmao "baby pips"

Does anyone actually fall for this?
>>
>>1058566
What do you mean. It's a fantastic way to learn the basics of forex. Why do you suggest otherwise?
>>
>>1058564
sell me on it
>>
>>1058568
Forex is a scam
>>
>>1058580
Ok buddy. Ok....
>>
>>1058583
Most people do not make any money from FOREX so it is a little bit of a waste of time better spent elsewhere.
>>
File: 1453249692809.jpg (167KB, 490x547px) Image search: [Google]
1453249692809.jpg
167KB, 490x547px
>>1058533
A while back I would ewhore, which made me a little bit of $$$. I have since started to build an actual business. As I want something that will make me more $$$.
>>
>>1058599
Tell us the truth, you just liked to pretend to be a girl online, didn't you?
>>
Just made an account with mturk, it says it takes 48 hours to review I guess. Funny cause I was just thinking about this exact topic. I spend so much time dicking around trying to find a video game to play that doesn't ever hold my interest that I may as well spend my extra time trying to make some extra money online.
>>
>>1058533
Buy ethereum biggest return for least work
>>
>>1058590
i appreciate ur skepticism but ive already made the decision to give it a try and just was asking if anyone could recomend the best tools to give me the best chances.

do any other anons have any insights or recommendations on the best sites to use for an american
>>
its not about the tools, it's about not doing the same as everyone.
>>
>>1058688
Every idiot thinks the same as you.

"Lol I'm gonna learn this and get good and make money". Not very many at all end up making anything resembling minimum wage.
>>
>>1058688
Read this btw.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-for-an-amateur-forex-trader-to-make-sustainable-profits-trading-forex

Read it all and hopefully it will change your mind.
>>
>>1058653
have fun making pennies an hour
>>
>>1058704
dude this is an article on personality types more than actual trading
>>
>>1058772
What?

Read all of the answers. Many people go over that only <5% make a profit and that it simply is not worth it.
>>
>>1058779
>Read all of the answers. Many people go over that only <5% make a profit and that it simply is not worth it.
So if you're 95th percentile or above you'll make it? Sounds pretty easy senpai. For every 20 people reading this there'll be that one guy who can make a profit.
>>
>>1058795
Not "make it". Just make anything resembling a profit. And this is after years of losing money and many many hours spent practicing and analyzing.

Statistics show the majority quit within 2 months.
>>
>>1058803
>Statistics show the majority quit within 2 months.
But most people are stupid ignorant fucks who can't do shit given an unlimited timeframe. That doesn't discount the existence of their superiors.
>>
>>1058808
Who's to say the category of people who make threads on 4chan asking how to make money aren't within that 95%?
>>
>>1058822
/thread
>>
File: dingus.jpg (141KB, 696x694px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
141KB, 696x694px
>>1058822
thats not what i asked though.

i asked for a good book or two to help me do more research on systems an cycles
>>
>>1058841
Read all the responses in the thread I linked. You'd be MUCH better off doing something else.

Go ahead though, join the ranks of the people who did it for a week - 2 months and quit.
>>
>>1058533
Here's my underground formula that literally forces over $243,456.87 in commissions into your account over night:

Step 1. Create a tripcode with a name like fxGOD or FOREXlord.

Step 2. sign up to FOREX affiliate programs

Step 3. use inspect element to create fake screenshots of success

Step 4. Post them here and talk about how you are a FOREX god and are willing to help noobies for free through email coaching

Step 5. send people affiliate links via email while including some advice about how to beat FOREX and make money even if you're retarded, check some forum or whatever to figure out what to write as advice just keep it simple and positive

Done. Many FOREX brokers and software products pay affiliates hundreds a sale, so you should be looking at good money from this.
>>
>>1058849
This is literally your best bet to make money with FOREX op.
>>
>>1058822
>Who's to say the category of people who make threads on 4chan asking how to make money aren't within that 95%?
That's a fair point. But assuming that 4channers are a random distribution of the population then 1 in 20 lurkers should be in the 5% right?
>>
>>1058964
>But assuming that 4channers are a random distribution of the population then 1 in 20 lurkers should be in the 5% right?

They aren't though. The average "4channer" is an unmotivated, lazy and semi-to full mentally ill person. Looking for some way to "scam" people or "get rich quick" with very little marketable knowledge or skills.

ALWAYS looking for some "secret" or "shortcut", how to not go to College like everyone else because it's for "idiots", how to not work a regular job because it's for "cuckold wageslaves". Etc.
>>
>>1058975
>The average "4channer" is an unmotivated, lazy and semi-to full mentally ill person.
I uhh.. I'm not sure if you've noticed but uhh.. That's basically the average person.
>Looking for some way to "scam" people or "get rich quick" with very little marketable knowledge or skills.
This is actually more ambitious than the average person. You seem to think very highly of the bulk of humanity, I'm very worried for your sanity and would like to recommend you take a walk down the street and try talking to some people you see.
>>
>>1058984
>I uhh.. I'm not sure if you've noticed but uhh.. That's basically the average person.

Yes but especially on 4chan. 4chan generally has people who are quite ostracized from society with a poor social life, perhaps didn't have the best time at school, many are involuntary virgins, et cetera.

>This is actually more ambitious than the average person
It is especially pronounced here. At least most "average" people don't brag about being NEETs and post on 4chan all day. They actually feel ashamed for not working and contributing, even IF they blow their money on stupid shit and don't save.
>>
>>1058994
It's not especially pronounced here. Like 90% of people are approximately average, it's the same everywhere.
>>
File: leech.jpg (655KB, 1019x1285px) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655KB, 1019x1285px
>>1058994
>>1058975
So you think we should just go to college, get in debt and then get a shitty job and make 5 figures a year after tax just like you?

Top pleb
>>
>>1059005
This is also a fair point. Wages & salary have been doing shit for decades.
>>
>>1059005
>So you think we should just go to college, get in debt and then get a shitty job and make 5 figures a year after tax just like you?

As opposed to sit on 4chan's /biz/ and /r9k/ looking for ways to get rich quick without any actual work?

Yeah keep at it. Maybe eventually you'll inherit some grand business and make millions.
>>
OP here... I guess this thread has been hijacked by 2 forex fags arguing ?
>>
>>1059005
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>1059010
This whole board is just a a collection "how to get rich without work" posts.

You can tell by the most popular topics being
>meme coins
>stocks
>forex
>illegal ways to make money
>how do i into nepotism
>etc.
All which require little to no work and may yield high rewards. This place is truly the blind leading the blind, with maybe 0.1% actually having more than 100k net worth.

Like I said, top pleb.
>>
File: nope.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
this board is rediculous.

i asked for a book recommendation to play with forex while i work a full time job and u people are now bitching about wage slavery and cuckoldry again
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.