[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the hell do you write financial statements on ledger paper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 5557040099_82494f34e3.jpg (118KB, 386x500px) Image search: [Google]
5557040099_82494f34e3.jpg
118KB, 386x500px
how the hell do you write financial statements on ledger paper?

taking an accounting intro course and this archaic professor requires everything to be written on this instead of just making spreadsheets
>>
carefully, anon
>>
Drop that class fast, take the same class with a different professor.

Or just do the work and study. Debits and Credits are insanely easy after practice.
>>
>>1058089
>r just do the work and study. Debits and Credits are insanely easy after practice.

Assets increase on the debit side and Liabilities increase on the Credit side.

Expenses increase on the Credit side and Gains increase on the left side, right?
>>
>>1058089

unfortunately it's the only professor teaching it. i'll probably get used to it but the first class she regurgitated chapter 1 and then told us to use ledger paper where the book references software
>>
For my first class we used notebook paper. What is the difference?

Top is title for the income statement plus date and maybe company.

Then your credits on left, debits, last one is only used once for a bottom total.
>>
File: Windows1.0.png (99KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
Windows1.0.png
99KB, 365x273px
I'm amazed this is even possible.

Take it up to the dean/school administration with the other students. Knowing accounting principles is half of the job, the other half is being proficient with software.

What would you think about a computer course using only Windows 1.0 (pic related)? Useless, like your teacher. He is refusing to teach you the skills you will need to get a job. No one, nowhere still does paper accounting.

You are paying to be trained for the job market, and your teacher is not doing it. Do not let this go on for a whole year, or will lose one year of your life.
>>
>>1058193
Almost every class I had made you put it together in excel. University of Pittsburgh.
>>
>>1058193
This.

>Not doing an academic appeal immediately with the Dean and head of department
>>
>>1058070
The Constitution of the United States of America was written on parchment. People still defend it the way it was. Think about that, anon. Think about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.