[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /biz/ enjoying good life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: GoodLife.png (2MB, 1356x802px) Image search: [Google]
GoodLife.png
2MB, 1356x802px
Hi /biz/. have you already achieved good life, like Kim Dotcom, or are you still a wageslave? Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0
>>
Have you?
>>
File: Golliwog boy.jpg (80KB, 468x295px) Image search: [Google]
Golliwog boy.jpg
80KB, 468x295px
I just want to watch others suffer for my pleasure, that's all I want
>>
>>1057969
>mail order thai brides
this guy is autistic but I am glad he is incredibly wealthy and making a nerd's fantasy a reality

>>1057976
daddy used to beat you?
>>
>>1057972
I just recently crossed over the millionaire line. Still no dotcom level though.
>>
>>1057982
>Fights for internet freedom
>Makes millions
>Makes music
>Used to be worlds number 1 CoD player

He's kind of cool for an autist.
>>
>>1057983
And yet you're still on 4chan...

Yeah I find that hard to believe.
>>
>wears a shirt in the pool
>food life
>>
>>1058000
He weighs like 600lbs man
>>
>>1058015
Is the shirt designed to keep the fat from floating away?
>>
>>1057969
I feel like it would be so much easier if I had autism. Where should I get vaccinated?
>>
If you had invested in $YANG two months ago this could have been you.

Why didn't you listen, /biz/?
>>
>>1057969
The neck beard who made mine craft shits on this guy. I can't believe it little kids buying his game was the reason he was able to buy one of the nicest houses in Beverly hills
>>
>>1058172
sauce?
>>
>>1058194
Markus Persson. Sold mine craft to Microsoft and now one of the best views LA has to offer. I remember when the house went on the market seeing it on yahoo then hearing about how he supposedly beat out jay z and Beyoncé for it
>>
you can tell that sort of degenerate lifestyle gets old quick
>>
>>1058172
>>1058200
>one of the nicest houses in Beverly hills
Anon it was the most expensive residence purchase in the history of the Los Angeles area. Not "one of the nicest".
>>
>>1058172
notch is depressed as fuck. he doesn't deserve nearly as much as he got for that shitty game
>>
>>1058211
Newly renovated/dat garage/dat pool/dat view. It sold that much mostly because of the view but he got a 2 for 1 with a modernized house and the view. Pretty sure it is one of the nicest houses in LA
>>
>>1058200
No, where he's shitting on Dotcom
>>
>>1058218
Sorry, I meant to say not "just" one of the nicest. The nicest.
>>
>>1058215
Pretty sure those tweets were just him drinking and being in his feelings. Everyone gets depressed hell I'd rather have a few billion and be depressed than be broke and depressed. Also I agree but apparently Microsoft hopes to capitalize on these kids brand loyalty once they get older
>>
>>1058223
>Kim Dotcom worth around a million but technically broke because of his frozen assets. Haven't heard the latest on him
>Markus Persson worth over a billion
>>
No one will believe me, but im a former poorfag who won millions in the lottery some years back.

The 'good life' is absolutely AMAZING for a while, you're literally in dreamland. But much like everything in the human experience, shit gets old and you get too used to it.

Its a bit like doing drugs, where you continuously need more and skydiving in the bahamas doesnt quite do it anymore.

Also, out of nowhere girls start loving you, and being a virgin neet before my lottery win, I absolutely lapped it up. I made tonnes of new 'friends' in just a few weeks. Then the slow realisation that none of them like you for 'you' comes through. I dont know what its like to trust anyone, I feel more isolated than when I used to spend weeks indoors playing MMOs.

I truly believe money doesnt make you happy and ive realised that theres so many more virtues to being not filthy rich.
>>
>>1058231

"shitting on" usually refers to talking disparagingly of someone else; your first post I replied to seemed to indicate the guy was talking shit about dotcom
>>
>>1058237
No shit. 6000 years of eastern spiritualism told us that. Law of impermanence of all forms. Desire leads to suffering.

You still have freedom though.
>>
File: pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
>>1058237
Not having to be a wageslave for the rest of my life would be amazing enough for me.

And this is what money can definitely get.
>>
>>1058237
I'll bite. I'd much rather have rich people problems than poor people problems

>>1058239
There's a difference between talking shit on and shitting on. Shitting on as in his money takes a shit on Kim's money
>>
>>1058245
>Shitting on as in his money takes a shit on Kim's money

This most be a colloquialism popular with younger kids
>>
>>1058245
>>1058243
Whenever I post in feels threads about being rich but having that permanent feel when no gf, poorfags with friends and gfs aren't so quick to trade.
>>
>>1058249
It's relatively new. Similar to one upping someone I guess
>>
>>1058252
I don't have a gf and hardly ever hang out with the few friends I do have. I also don't care about finding a gf.
>>
>>1058237

kill yourself you gigantic whinging faggot
>>
>>1058225
i think it's more than that. you wouldn't wanna be the guy known for making the most autistic game in history with the most autistic fanbase. also he took the money and basically told everyone that helped make the game as big as it became to fuck off and the guilt probably eats at him. on top of that nobody around him are gonna treat him the same way and he knows that.

brand loyalty doesn't have much effect these days but microsoft is old guard so they wouldn't know that which is why they got ripped off with that deal
>>
>>1058297
I'd also tell everyone to fuck off let me enjoy my billions.
>>
File: fk.png (717KB, 1240x794px) Image search: [Google]
fk.png
717KB, 1240x794px
>>
>>1058297
He said he made sure the people who helped him were taken care of when he took the deal and also said selling out was the best thing he ever did. And yeah idk wtf Microsoft was thinking paying for that fucking meme
>>
>>1058297
What makes me mad is literally anyone with basic programming knowledge and basic game engine knowledge could've made that game. It's literally virtual Legos
>>
File: dotmansion2_2118096i.jpg (87KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
dotmansion2_2118096i.jpg
87KB, 620x413px
>>1058172
yeah right.. also Markus his house is yust ugly
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.