[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1441755072188.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441755072188.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
If ones favorite things were to create and to solve, what would ones ideal profession be?
>>
Engineer
>>
>>1056843
Psychologist/therapist is about solving

Engineering is about creating and solving

Doctor would be about analysing and solving

Law potentially?? But you are really missing out on the creating anything of value imo
>>
>>1056847
>>1056848
What if one already attempted engineering, failed, but is now sitting on an accounting and finance degree instead?

:/
>>
>>1056851

Well why did you fail engineering? Did you just not like it? Or was it too hard?

If it's too hard, that's understandable but it is surmountable with enough studying and patience.
>>
>>1056843
Depends.
What are you trying to create?
What are you trying to solve?

Surface answer will be Engineering unless you are looking for something specific.
>>
>>1056851
If ur sitting on business stuff then consulting is the way to go for you

I have a family member who is an investment banker and they basically guide a massive corporation on how to improve and overcome problems for months at a time.

They say it's really interesting work and there is a sense of accomplishment

Also, you can do the accounting way and do consulting through that for smaller businesses
>>
>>1056851

Become an independent financial planner or something.
>>
>>1056859
It was too much for 18 year old me to knuckle down and get serious with an electrical engineering degree. Dropped out after failing the re-sit exams, and the only other good department that would take me was the Finance school. By then I had a wisening up of attitude and finished it properly. I was fully capable, just not ready for engineering.

>>1056867
Consulting sounds and seems good, thanks. Will look into it.

>>1056878
Explain this profession?

>>1056860
>>1056848
Thanks. I like creating anything, perhaps marketing?
>>
>>1056895
Marketing doesn't have many jobs. It's better to go do accounting and then work ur way in to consulting and tell businesses when and how to market their products/services there

+ more money + a wider degree of problem solving shenanigans
>>
>>1056843
The only thing that will pay you accepting to your skills is entrepreneur
>>
>>1056843
Male prostitute. Accidentally creates babies then have to solve my way out of it legally
>>
>>1056843
Crossword Creator
>>
>>1057412
>>1057393
Thanks. Self-employment seems to be the way forward, but I dont think I have the constitution for that.
>>
>>1057744
Accounting stuff doesn't often include self employment

Just go work for a middle to large accounting firm

I'm sure you could be self employed but who the fuck is going to trust some random cunt with a business degree oppose to a well trusted recognised accounting and consulting firm
>>
>>1056843
competitive rapism
>>
>>1057754
>implying small businesses can afford big firm prices
>implying there isn't any way you can differentiate yourself from all the cucks who graduate with business degrees, oh wait... its called the CPA
>implying your entire social circle doesn't swarm you to do their taxes because they hear that you're an accountant and think that means you can do their taxes

its ok anon... not everyone is an entrepreneur but there are lots of options available.
>>
>>1056843

Wanted to be a Physicist, dropped out of Grad school due to bad grades, have an Engineering degree, but don't want to go to Engineering.

Now, I'm thinking of going to grad school again for Finance, so I'm lurking in /biz/.
>>
>>1058164
You got a job in India bro. Go there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.