[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forex trading/money making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: chill face.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chill face.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
Hello, guys.
I'm sure you get these threads a lot but I'm going to ask anyways.
What are some good and legit forex trading sites/programs. How do YOU make money at home?
I really want to stop being poor as shit and do something with my life, so help me out.
>>
>>1056031
>poor as shit
>wants forex trading advice
That's where you went wrong, friend.
>>
>>1056032
I can start out with 50 euro's, can't I?
At least make some little cash with my initial 50 euros, so I have more to use in the trading?
>>
>>1056034
>can't I?
Nope.
>>
>>1056036
Why not?
>>
>>1056039
It doesn't work that way. The failure would be horrible. Your only hope of being competitive is to spend MINIMUM 10k on pushbutton software to do the trades. Without the pushbutton software you're a fish out of water in the dog eat dog world of FOREX.
>>
>>1056044
What are some good forex trading sites/programs?
>>
>>1056048
Doesn't matter, fish. you'll just get scammed and ruined. Go find some water, I'm serious.
>>
>>1056055
Why the fuck are you on this board if you're not here to help and exchange information?
>>
>>1056058
The only information you need is that any dabbling you attempt in FOREX will end in horrible failure for you. Any information beyond that will end with you getting scammed or worse if you attempt to act on it. Face it, you're not cut out for this make money online shit. That's okay, not everybody is. A job is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>1056059
That's part of the learning progress.
>>
>>1056061
FOREX simply has zero chance of success with your small budget. You can't bootstrap yourself into being a successful trader, it doesn't work like that. Try CPA marketing like mobile installs with paid traffic from the 3rd world if you really want to try making money online with a 50 euro budget. You'll probably fail, but at least you'll have a hope in hell. I do recommend giving up and getting a job, however.
>>
>>1056064
Well, to me it sounds like you're full of shit and don't know what to do yourself.
>>
>>1056091
Sadly he does.
Seriously, suck dicks you and your 50 euros
>>
dang you guys are so harsh, guy just wants to know how to make money, kinda what this board is for
>>
>>1056031
for retail traders there are:

LMAX and interactive brokers

or

FX Futures on the CME
>>
>>1056034
you can't... if you've got a few hundred dollars then you can 'trade' with a scummy bucketshop type operation calling itself a 'broker'

otherwise you really need a few thousand
>>
>>1056031
Sorry anon but

>>1056044

despite being this rude is totally right. I'm not saying that you aren't cut for the job but 50 euros are just not sufficient to start a proper business. I would suggest you to find some book about FOREX written by real pros (i.e. not the people on internet promising "x"k a day without doing anything) and start to get some knowledge. Then raise your budget to at least 15k I would suggest.
>>
>>1056166
>>1056168
>>1056238
Thanks for the answers guys, i'll save up some money then.
>>
under capitalization is the top killer of new traders
>>
>>1056034
You need at least 3000 to have sufficient margin level to avoid big losses and maintain profitability
>>
hey,
not op here, but i'm looking for a good broker to start getting used to forex with a demo account and then go live.
i've seen on babypips some good reviews on oanda and forex.com
what are your insights on them, and what are you guys using ?
>>
>>1059553
see>>1056166
>>
>>1056044
>>1056059
Not that guy, but doesn't forex give you crazy leverage?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.