[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finance Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: troll-face.png (71KB, 295x275px) Image search: [Google]
troll-face.png
71KB, 295x275px
any "need to knows" for young adults when it comes to money making/saving? pursuing acting in la. workin at a restaurant
>>
>buy the dip
>invest in a pair of knee pads
>anything dipped in kool-aid lasts longer

good luck
>>
>>1054326
why the knee pad investment?
and what do you mean with the kool-aid? need to learn these references. first time posting on 4chan
>>
>>1054339
to help with all the dick youll be sucking
>>
>>1054339
Knee pads will prevent your knees from getting bruised while at the position most commonly used to perform fellatio.

I will monitor this thread because you are literally me OP, I won't give you any advice because I might give you bad advice.
>>
>>1054369
ha, noted. im completely new to 4chan. its been 3 hours and im reading about business and already trying to learn code.
>>
1. Dont study useless shit like french poetry
2. Dont get into debt unless its for health reasons
3. Stocks are risky and WILL go down at some point, dont be one of those faggots that come crying here because they are in a two digit minus, it happens.
>>
>>1054322
Make a budget , and stick to it. Don't get into cheap high interest debt.
Work towards saving the equivalent of 2-3 months of pay into a ohshitjusthappened-fund.

Be real about your abilites in the acting business, the amount of people who make it are very very very few - what are you doing to improve your odds?
>>
>>1054322
put everything into statoil, can't go wrong
>>
File: 1451554374594.png (277KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1451554374594.png
277KB, 444x440px
>>1054322
>pursuing acting in la.
>>
>>1054384
good advice.
been doing a lot of reading to gain knowledge. and this week i have an interview for a scholarship to an acting studio since affording one is pretty much not possible right now. not to mention started writing my own material. have gained a decent following on IG with some silly videos
>>
Spend less than you make.
>>
>>1054322
spend less than you earn. youre habits define your destiny
>>
Be more consumer conscious, I'm 22 and used to buy shitty clothes from American Eagle and stuff and they would go to shit in a few washes, it'll save you money by saving up for more expensive designer clothing and keep a cleaner closet

Only loan what you need to pay for school and look for as many scholarships as possible

Have an emergency fund so you don't have to live paycheck to paycheck

Don't be afraid to take risks, especially if the reward/opportunity is larger than the risk. You're young, you're allowed to fail a few times
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.