[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop being a wagecuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: doordash.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
doordash.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
deliver food for doordash (uber of food delivery)
use a moped
cash out
>>
>>1054281

>make yourself available for work
>if, through no fault of your own, no work comes in you don't get paid
>if the order is delayed then you suffer the cost
>if it's far away you suffer the cost

Kek. This isn't wagecuckoldry, it's one step below.
>>
>>1054290

Live in major city = big demand for food delivery
Live in major city = Work always comes
food orderer pays for food dummy.
moped gets 89 mpg and requires no insurance.

All you guys do on /biz/ and /r9k/ is bitch and moan

Remain Poor
>>
>>1054297
Fucking nigger.

A moped doesn't go that fast. Also:

>be late for food deliveries
>be fired
>can't carry large food deliveries in a moped
>be fired

Here is a better suggestion though:

>find one of those electric car sharing companies where you pay for a subscription to use the car.
>use car all day, pay off fees
>then when you save up enough after like 10 years, then buy your own smart car.
>>
>>1054281

I've been thinking of doing this as a 1-man-gig. Get a neat website, print some bizcards, some flyers, and fix my bike. Then try to gain clients (well-off elderly people or young professionals) and simply try to do a very good job.

I think it has potential, even as a one man operation. Starting costs are very manageable and it's super easy to transition into desk-overlord-mode while having your underlings do the actual buying and delivering eventually.

I say fuck door dash, do this on your own.
>>
>>1054297
>Remain Poor

Says the guy who just unironically suggested that working as a food delivery guy as the road to success.

Why don't you get a newspaper route while you're at it, and really rake in the big bucks?
>>
Can make more money sucking FAT dicks
>>
>>1054338
right? last month i was so short on rent i had to resort to some shit. lets just say last month cost 2 too many fat dick sucks.
>>
>>1054343

>biz, the post
>>
>>1054343
rim jobs pay for my mouthwash
>>
>working for someone else
>>
>>1054297

Demand isn't guaranteed work. What I mean when I say 'you suffer the cost' is that if you turn up for a delivery, and the restaurant is running behind, then you have to wait there unpaid. If the delivery is going a long distance then you're carrying the cost of it taking longer to get there and back. There's a reason they've set up this business model, and it has nothing to do with better pay for delivery drivers.
>>
>>1054281
can you give me a ride on your moped to the nearest doordash recruitment center?
>>
>>1054385
>>1054371
exactly this is only a thing bc the company is doing literately no work and taking zero liability except for maybe some insurance and paying for a server to host the site- all the risk/liability/money is on the users
>>
Looks good OP. Sharing economy is the future.

PS. Buy ethereum
>>
>Be independent contractor
>All tips have a paper trail so can't hide the money
>Make ~$20/hr with tips
>Have to pay for gas and wear and tear on car

Downsides:
>They won't let you use a moped
>Late orders are your fault no matter what
>Independent contractor so no insurance and you pay your own taxes @ 15.3% including tips
>Independent contractor so they can fire you at any time for no reason at all
>Low pay job
>Forced to work nights and weekends if you want to have deliveries go through
>Company will massively over employ since independent contractors don't cost then anything when not working reducing work

There are no upsides to this job unless you're a student or something that needs the flexible hours and thinks making $15-20 is amazing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.