[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is alibaba a trustworthy wholesaler? I want riot gear but am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is alibaba a trustworthy wholesaler? I want riot gear but am unwilling to pay full price
>>
>>1052901
/k/ here, don't buy Chinese shit that you are trusting your life to
>>
You get what you pay for. Yes there is a reason a ballistic shield made in the US is 2k+ and a minimum order of 10 of them from AB is 800
>>
>>1053110
This is only to beat up middleschool airshitters with
>>
>>1052901
What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>1053323
then it will be fine. it will look significantly shittier than in the advertised photos though.
>>
>>1053354

And contain a healthy dose of lead and formaldehyde.

And you might also need to check import laws like ITAR, as technically you are importing military/law enforcement equipment
>>
>>1052901
Hey OP,

It pretty much depends on the supplier and your requirements for the products you need.

I have 2 years experience with suppliers there.
Had my own small shop and helped some people to organize their own (can provide SC from my acc)

Ask specific question if u need any help.
Or I can order this stuff for you for a bit of cash since I have some free time these days.
>>
>>1053378
Depends.
Some of them do have certificates that actually work.

Also, there's a trick there that worked perfectly for my country (Russia) and for some of random Internet people from US: the thing you have to do is to find a category that might also fit for the specific product and ask supplier to write this in declaration (if there's any). Especially this works for the low amount of products (less that 100 hundred).
Simply put gift/souvenier instead of sex toy and ask sender to check the package was sent by a person.

There are few other things that are more clear and even safer for you
>>
>>1052901
Alibaba is trustworthy as in they won't scam you.

It's just buying directly from factories in bulk.

I will soon have my own Alibaba account with a factory in China as the official sales representative for my home country.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.