[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'passive' income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

About to get my hands on $200K. What is the best way to turn that into a mostly passive income stream (doesnt need to be 100% passive, but I need to be able to maintain a day job too)? Leaning towards buying 2 4 senpai apts near one of the local colleges; any better ideas?
>>
If you're going to have a day job the best thing would be to set up a mutual fund that reinvests and focus on your day job. If you need the money for something (or you want to do some enterprise, such as the apartment idea), it depends on what's available in your area and your stomach for risk.
>>
>>1050226
Buy a food truck and hire a foreigner to run it cooking cuisine from their home country
>>
I'll teach you for 3k
>>
>>1050345
I'll teach you twice as much as this guy for 5.5k
>>
>Go to auction warehouse.
>Bid $10-15 on what looks like junk.
>Find lot that contains a few good things.
>List these good things worth $$$ on eBay.
>List for free, and get residual income over days/months.
>Repeat until you have 4-5 figures in inventory.
>>
>>1050226
I would recommend buying a townhouse over apartments. Then you actually own the land which is more valuable imo, plus you don't need to deal with apartment procedures for rennovating and shit. Get a town house with like 3 small apartments in it.
>>
Manufactured Spending
>>
>>1050368
Lol
>>
>>1050226
>withdraw 200k from bank
>get penis enlargement surgey
>get a boobjob
>get a sex change
>be a camwhore
>advertise on r9k /b and most importantly /fit cause theyre all fags
>profit
Hope this helps op
>>
>>1050363
>>1050345

For a low, low 10k you can have the option of me teaching you part of what each of these guys said in three years' time.
>>
>>1050368
>List for free, ebay. Passive
Lol wut.

Ebay fees are a thing. Listing fees are a thing. Dealing with lying customers and shipping crap are a thing. Ebay isn't passive. Ebay sucks.
>>
Work out the ROI on the properties, it's often less than you'd think. Where I live, gross ROI is roughly 6%, net ROI 4%. Thats assuming everything goes well, no squatters, not major work needed on properties. Only advantage of real estate is flipping it over for profits, but implies knowing a few things about the market in your area.And you still have to spend time on it.
You can easily get 4-5% on low risk investment, and spare yourself the hassle.
>>
VPS Hoster
>>
>>1050453

This is true. Yields before fees and expenses are down to 4% here in the UK, that's just not a good return. You're entirely reliant on continuing price increases for most of your gains, and prices are already at record highs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.