[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stay focused?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/ , a bit of a weird question but that's really holding me back. So how do you stay focused and don't lose concentration? I know what I have to do and how to do it but I just get distracted all the time, I can't seem to be able to focus on something in particular and even if I do I lose interest quickly when I see that I can do that shit. For example my hobbie was fashion, I was super interested in all the fabrics, the textures of the garments and so on. But I started a small business selling designer clothing and while I do admire the craftsmanship I don't really feel....engaged with all that, I feel that I know everything there is to know about the industry ( even though it's not like that probably) and I kinda lost interest in that. Now there is another field I want to develop in and I just can't focus enough to do all the necessary research and learn all the stuff needed and so on. So any help?

TL;DR How to stay focused to do shit
>>
KOKANE
>>
>>1048292
Nah, doesn't work and I hate that shit anyway.
>>
See a shrink and get on add medicine.
>>
>>1048310
You think that would help? I honestly think that stuff like ADHD and shit like that are just made up so the medical industry can leech tons of cash from people. Anyone ever cured by taking these pills? Or even succeeded at being more focused?
>>
>>1048358
Yeah its good for if you have to sit and do one thing for a long period of time. I much prefer it to coke for recreational use, as well. Best ones are all day 30mgs(the ones full of beads).
>>
>>1048567
Im referring to adderal btw, not Ritalin.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.