[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been posting here off and on for the last couple months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: composite_01.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
composite_01.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
I have been posting here off and on for the last couple months. Roughly 6-8.

Long story short.
Have access to a couple factory price items due to wife's family owning 50% of the factory in China.
The main 2 items are,
A composite wood decking
Circular formwork for columns

The decking is very very high quality and the formwork is very cheap compared to other models on the market.

Both factories turnover roughly $20-30 million a month.

They have not targeted Australia due to small market which is where I live. They have allowed my wife and I to be the sole distributors in Australia and sell any items we wish at pretty much price dumping prices.

It will be the absolute cheapest price possible without he factory taking a loss.
Now that is out of the way.I have asked questions here before a lot, the most recent was regarding logistics.

I plan on starting a trading company in 6 months and I would like some advice on how I should really advertise.

How the hell do I get people to know I even exist? I don't really need to sell the products because once they are informed it's very clear to see ours is very dam cheap.

I am not sure the best way to advertise.

I plan on attending construction expo's with the formwork and composite wood.
Calling companies
Sending brochures
Emails
Free samples
Contacting companies who are building and have notified local councils.

But that's it.

I am sitting on a goldmine but I have a degree in construction, not /biz/.
>>
bumpin
>>
>>1046616
I cant think of a better bet than expos unless you just cold call people , maybe linkdn?
>>
>>1046624
>linkdn
Is this really a way to sell product to companies?
>>
>>1046580
Call distributors, meet them and do your pitch.
If your product is good and competitively priced then you will win deals.

Think about joining local business groups to find an advisor and learn from their experience. Maybe even an angel investor who can inject capital and provide the business know-how you need.
>>
>>1046663
>local business groups to find an advisor
I like this advice. Thank you

Also
We have plenty of capital. I am putting around $100,000 of my own money into the business and she has millions in China.
But we could kill for some kind of business know how advisor.

Does this person exist? Perhaps an already successful owner who can direct and give advice.
>>
>>1046718
Sometimes local and national government will give out free advice to encourage trade. Look for a business advisor, maybe even the Chinese embassy will give you some contacts.
>>
>>1046893
>Chinese embassy
Good idea didn't even think of this.

Thanks for posts

Bump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.