[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ad Copy for Etsy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CAM00078.jpg (991KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00078.jpg
991KB, 2560x1920px
Any of you folks good with writing engaging SEO descriptions for shit?

I personally need about 10 essays written, as well as some "dynamic content" for social media updates.

I'm not looking to spend much, because i can just hit Fiverr for adequate ad copy, but i love my /b/ros and want to check here for interested parties first.
>>
>>1046515
I'm open to monthly fees, if this works well, because I'm not going out of business, and i know impressions matte.
>>
Also, don't be shy. Break out of that beta shell. I know nobody responding here is going to be an established expert, and I'm will to let you learn your craft, paid, while working with me.
>>
I've been told I'm a pretty good writer and would definitely like to give it a shot since I can use the experience and extra money. Could you elaborate further perhaps? What kind of products are we talking about?
>>
>>1046539
Hand made furniture. Rustic, reclaimed material type stuff that hipsters love.

You wanna take a swing at those four barstools up there? They are hand made from reclaimed barn wood, with mortise and tenon joinery. Available in any stain/finish, and they cost $50/ea or 4 for $140.
>>
Also, i namefag because my ip changes constantly. Just to put it out there...
>>
I have a knowledge of SEO and I'm currently doing fuck all. How much?
>>
Handmade reclaimed barn wood barstools, mortise and tenon joinery. Choose your own stain/finish. Handcrafted quality woodwork. 1 for $50, 4 for $140.

I have never done this before so take it with a grain of salt. I can say that I am a quick learner though. I did read a bit about SEO descriptions and they advise to keep the character limit to around 155 characters give or take, that's what I tried. Be honest and tell me how terrible I am.
>>
Custom, handmade, hand-crafted, and durable, one-of-a-kind furniture by x name designs. Benches, chairs, tables and outdoor wood furniture, made using locally sourced wood with mortise and tenon joinery.
>>
>>1046672
Too short. Unless I'm wrong. Where'd you read that?

>>1046685
This reads good. How much for a whole essay?
>>
>>1046672
The 150 character thing is just for meta data which doesn't really matter any more.
If OP plans on selling lots of these, more than just the four, the copy (text) should be about 5 paragraphs long, interesting to read, and relevant to the product. You can talk about who might want to buy them, what kind of decorating style it would suit, how they're made, what kind of wood they're made from, the craftmanship etc.
You also need to mention, preferrably towards the end, how much they cost, and how to buy them.

Sorry OP I charge about $1000 a page.
>>
>>1046859
I've sold lots of them, personally. Maybe I'm better at this than i thought? Should I pivot to copy from building stuff?
>>
>>1046914
Copy is easiest to write when you really understand the product. If you have some insight into the subject that no one else does, talk about it. Google loves truly original content that isn't just rehashed, low effort copy.

I guess what I'm saying is, sell what you know, and what you know is your own product.
>>
>>1046738
How long would the essay be?

I would say a base rate would be like $25 per essay.
>>
>>1047017
You'd also have to show me how to give you my paypal so you can deposit funds. I have one, but have never done it.

If you want to go lower, then $20 per essay, but that is the absolute lowest. Again though, it depends on the length of the essay.
>>
>>1046859

Thanks a lot for your very solid advice. I'll take it to heart and will write something for OP when I'm back from the gym, just for the fun of it.
>>
>>1046859
Bro, if you're still around, can you recommend some ad copy reads? I've read Scientific Advertising, Breakthrough Advertising, and Cunningly Clever Marketing so far.
>>
Also. Email is broswoodwork (at) Google's email service (dotcom)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.