[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>housing bubble >credit loan bubble >oil collapsing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: china-stock-market.jpg (197KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
china-stock-market.jpg
197KB, 1600x899px
>housing bubble
>credit loan bubble
>oil collapsing
>china collapsing
>russia collapsing
>middle east on verge of shia/sunni war
Financial collapse when? I need to buy some cheap property, I missed out last time
>>
File: 1452823427925.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1452823427925.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
>>1044616

seriously though, the stuff Schiff/Maloney/Molyneux have been talking about for the past few years is happening now
>>
>>1044627
Libertarian here. Molyneux is a fucking idiot. Fuck his big chin face and his retarded philosophy.

Schiff turns out to be right most of the time though.
>>
>>1044636
>Molyneux
oh, i only watched like one of his videos and just assumed he was the same
>>
>>1044636
>Schiff turns out to be right most of the time though.
except thats hes been saying its all over since 2009

a broken clock is correct twice a day though
>>
>>1044627
True or false this is a quote from Peter Schiff:

> While the global economic outlook appears modest, expectations were downgraded as the year progressed and there are still major risks. Despite the range of extraordinary monetary stimulus measures that have been applied or ares till in place, growth in the US, UK, Europe & Japan is modest at best and, partly due to the fall in energy prices, inflation has been declining. This highlights a key concern that while quantitative easing has led to asset price inflation and underpinned the performance of share markets, the flow through into the real economy has been limited.
>>
>>1044666
I'd listen to Satan.
I think he has a hand in these things.
>>
>>1044804
That does appear to be a quote of him. Sounds pretty reasonable too.
>>
yeah i'm holding out also here in aust, property is so inflated anyways when you check the sold price against the selling price it's laughable.
>>
>>1044851
Funnily enough it's a modest quote from a fund manager in Australia to its customers, what they tell advisers on webinars/seminars is even further along the Schiff lines.
>>
>>1044666
He's not just saying there's going to be a recession. He's been right about the Fed's decisions the past few years when everyone else was saying the opposite was going to happen. He predicted the Fed was not going to taper when everyone was saying they would, and he predicted the Fed wouldn't raise interest rates when everyone was saying they would. Eventually they did both but way after people predicted they would. He also correctly predicted QE3 when no one else thought it was going to happen. Schiff has also been saying that the next recession is going to be worse than the one in 2008 and will likely be before Obama leaves office. Whether that is the case remains to be seen but he's not just saying there's gonna be a recession, watch out.
>>
>>1044640
Molyneux is a fucking conspiracy theorist.
>>
File: 345345354345.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
345345354345.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>1044902
well i guess they are right too
>>
>>1044636
>>1045334
Adjectives are not argument. You're not fooling anybody by acting buttblasted.
>>
>>1045456
>le every statement must be an argument meme
When will you underage b&s learn?
>>
>>1044666
yeah so?
He's been right in pretty anything related to Fed decisions, and makes a lot of fucking sense when it comes to macroeconomic trends.
The only fuckup he did was screaming about hyperinflation
>>
molyneux is a fucking lunatic cult leader that tricked anarchist teenagers into his thinking, schiff is a scam that wants you to buy gold
>>
File: IMG_20160116_222238.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_222238.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
I decided to timestamp this book because I have nothing better to do.

Schiff is a genius, if u haven't been at least listening to him for the past 2 years on YouTube, then u r a fagit and r going to lose your money during this crisis
>>
File: 1437663301478.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1437663301478.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>1045731
>Schiff is a scam
>>
>>1045800
This. Schiff's advice is fucking solid. Glad I've been listening to him.
>>
>>1045800
i like schiff sometimes he makes me think he knows the fed better then it does itself, though i only listen to him to get a perspectiv as i would do with all forecasters read as many as you can and make your own mind up
>>
>>1046193

I actually worked at the fed for some time and I can confirm this. Most people at the fed don't seem to know what the term 'naive intervention' means.

This is also the reason why I left a few months ago
>>
>>1045971
Jesus Christ. Fuck this place. Schiff gives terrible advice. He predicted a crisis in subprime and still lost 50 percent of his customers money
>>
>>1046212
I still work at denver. I get around a lot. Where were you?
>>
>>1046229

Dayton, in an interest division. Got tired of it, too much office politics
>>
>>1046226
>predicted crisis in subprime
>it happened
What's the problem here?
>>
>>1045800
thats a good read, i recommend.

schiff pwns in every debate on youtube. have yet to see him lose one.
>>
>>1046212
>the only people at the fed who know anything are so fed up that they leave

oh lord please help us
>>
>>1046226
>Schiff gives terrible advice
>He predicted a crisis in subprime
fucking denver retards
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.