[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oil Prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Hitler.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
How do you see the long term pricing of Oil? Do you think that oil is going to continuously drop. From what I've gathered by looking at the pricing over the last few months is that it seems to fluctuate quiet a lot. Are there any major events that I might not be aware of?
>>
>>1042201
I'd like to see anybody actually explain in concrete terms the bull case for oil.

Because there isn't one. The North American supply is locked in, ready to be extracted by whomever is left after the bond collapses and dividend cuts and whatever bankruptcies have to happen, but the supply doesn't change because of any of that, the oil doesn't care who fracks it up.

Plus, the industry now knows it's own and all it's competitors per-rig cost to operate because the rigs, which are tracked by industry groups every day, were shut down in breakeven price order during the decline.

Libya has a million barrels locked in, ready to push down even further when those ragheads finally get their failed state shit together, which with oil is never forever to wait for, and demand is going nowhere for as far as the devalued yuan can see.

So unless KSA's elephants suddenly turn out to be giant frauds full of seawater, or North Korea launches an actual nuke tipped missile, or El Putino invades a NATO member who invokes Article 4 and 5 at the same time, there is no bull case for oil for at least the next two years.
>>
There is a power game being played by the US, China, Russia, Saudi, and Iran. They're manipulating oil prices to defeat their enemies. The US is actually doing worse than they're reporting. China is being raped by low oil prices, ballooning debt and devaluing Yuan. Russia needs the oil budget, but somehow they're still kicking. They may have a secret funding operations that no one knows about. Saudi Arabia is taking out loans to meet their day to day government operations, and now they're in talking of privatizing their state-owned oil assets because they need liquid injection. Iran might be the only "winner" they get to export their oil supply to the world and receive imports. Someone or somewhat is locking all these powers into some kind of war.
>>
>>1042345
>Someone or somewhat is locking all these powers into some kind of war.
You don't comprehend and lack any knowledge whatsoever on geopolitics.
>>
>>1042372
>anon the master of geopolitics of /biz/
Like I will listen to you. You haven't said anything, just hurr durr you iz wrong. Which is very fucking common on this shitty website. I love coming onto to this website once of month to get my monthly dose of hilarious retardation on this site.
>>
Will oil prices be effected by the lifting of the Iran sanctions this weekend? Won't it allow Iran to flood the market with even more oil?
>>
>>1042345
>Russia

They run on pure fatalism. A western mind can not fathom how strange Russia is. A western country having to go through 1/5 of the daily bullshit in Russia would collapse within the week.
>>
>>1042386
>once of month
You told everyone you were a "nice guy" in high school, didn't you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.