[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a business student, but literally have no idea what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: xHH5QnJ.jpg (92KB, 801x529px) Image search: [Google]
xHH5QnJ.jpg
92KB, 801x529px
I'm a business student, but literally have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to business. Anytime somebody is discussing markets, prices, current economic conditions, strategy, or any other business facet it all goes completely over my head. I'm at a university that only recently converted from a community college, so needless to say the business program is garbage. Are there any books that explain all of the business system or strategy that I can check out?
>>
Pay attention in class. Stop looking at your cellphone.
>>
>>1041421
This. So much this.
>>
>>1041609
>This. So much this.
go back to reddit
>>
File: 14371419414000.gif (1MB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
14371419414000.gif
1MB, 300x275px
>>1042421
This. Fucking normies.
>>
Grab those fucking books and pay attention to class. If you are really interested in something, ask or investigate on your own. You are not going to learn everything in college, and some people get into a carrer after they decided they really like the shit they'll learn because they've tried to learn shit on their own before. See if you really like this carrer enought to learn thing beyond what you are going to get in college, and then ask yourself why people know more than you about something you are going (or went) to college for.

>>1042509
>>1042421
people said shit like than on 4chan before reddit even existed. wise up, you retards; this is not a secret club, it never was. The only people you might impress are people who don't even know how the site was before. The only thing you added to this thread was brag about something you know nothing about. Go back to your mom's ass, and stay there.
>>
>>1042528
>people said shit like than on 4chan before reddit
That's how it works m8
>>
>>1042529
What do you mean? Are you trying to use the argument of Reddit being shit because of the examples of them copying memes from 4chan and using them everywhere? Because this has nothing to do with how 4chan and Reddit differentiate from eachother, since that expression has been used everywhere, and if the only base you have to judge an expression is if that exists or is used on reddit or not, then you are, plain and simple, fucking ignorant. And what do have left to defent that attitude? That you are going to go out of your way to go agaist Reddit because you dislike it, or just because you want to fit with those cool people who probably don't know how 4chan was at the beginning? If you are so influeciable that you are going to change your actions based on what people you dislike do, you might as well stop breathing because they breath, too. That shitty attitude is doing nothing but fucking up the boards because people are more concerned in showing how much of and oldfag or superior they are instead of actually adressing the topic of the threads or adding anything to it, like if the whole site is better just because of their presence when they never add anything to the site besides jerking eachother off. It's retarded.

I don't know if that's what you tried to imply, and I'm not saying that was your point, but your comment is really vague.
>>
>>1042566
>defent
haha idiot
>>
>>1042566
>this level of autism
>>
>>1042597
>>1042574
Yeah, expected. Just bait and memes. If common sense is too much for you to undertand, and can't reply without shitty attention-craving comments and memes, you might as well go to that site you despise so much. There: https://www.reddit.com

And I don't even take the site seriously, and that's why I made the comment in the first place. It's not like you are actually going to learn shit procrastinating here. You both are still a pair of retards.
>>
>>1042615
>he memorised the url for reddit

wow, hey reddit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.