[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who BTFO Here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: burch.jpg (20KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
burch.jpg
20KB, 620x349px
>have $250k saved up 9 months ago
>about $150k in stocks(30k gaing) plus $100k in cash
>today
>$205k in stock nothing in cash
days like this the only thing keeping me from killing myself is realizing i'm not anthony burch
>>
>>1040767
Use all of it to short S&P 500.

Trust me senpai
>>
>>1040767
Why would realizing that you're not an intelligent, successful, open minded, friendly person stop you from killing yourself?
>>
>>1040784
Anthony Burch browses /biz/ now?
>>
>>1040787
No, just another person with common sense.

You must be one of those NEETS that hang around here. Best get back into education.
>>
How did you lose $45k?

Are you going to lose the rest? Are the companies going bankrupt?
Did you learn anything? What are your holding's?
>>
>>1040790
he's a literal cuckold and famous for taking video games too seriously. there's nothing to be proud about.
>>
>>1040784
hey burch are they still gonna fund borderlands 3??
>>
>>1040790
Good sir, this is most excellent bait.

btw Burch is a hack writer who can't take criticism.
>>
>>1040783
This desu senpai.
>>
>>1040799
What's wrong with being into cuckold (not sure if thats the right way to ask that)?

Whats wrong with taking your hobbies seriously?

If you don't like the guy, just don't read his stuff. Why do you know so much about someone you dont even like?

>>1040810
As someone who's rather internet famous, it can be extremely frustrating reading shit that uninformed morons write about you and your work. I've personally lashed out a few times too. While he should try to avoid it, i don't blame him.
>>
File: mfw11.png (124KB, 371x360px) Image search: [Google]
mfw11.png
124KB, 371x360px
>>1040823
>What's wrong with being into cuckold
>>
File: 1360549319050.gif (1023KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
1360549319050.gif
1023KB, 265x260px
Fuck China so hard.

There goes my retirement, there goes my personal investment account.
>>
That's what you get for falling for the stock meme.

Either keep all of your money in cash or buy PHYSICAL assets.

I either keep my money in money market accounts or I'm buying real estate properties.

>muh inflation

LMAOing @ your lives

You're never going to lose 20% in less than a year to inflation like OP did.

Stocks are a meme game at this point. Get out while you still can and use that money to buy real estate or start a business or be a partner in local business

>muh index funds

Have fun matching inflation and having them reach their current value again in 2021
>>
>>1040783
Don't listen to mutual fund fags. There shit. OP, your gonna wanna invest in an International index fund
>>
>>1040783
Tbh senpai
>>
>>1040823
>What's wrong with being into cuckold
Nothing anon. Go get a qt gf so I can fuck her in front of you.
>>
>>1041126
Hahahahaha you played the game son, and you lost.
>>
>>1041143
>meme
But real estate is a bigger meme. It's the meme-iest investment.

>you can't go wrong with real estate
>it's not like they're making any more land
>>
>>1041126
>betting on red
>>
>>1041143
>>1041281
You can go wrong on Real Estate.

If you're geared up and leverage out the arsehole, you might want to consider selling some stock now.
If this spreads through the lending markets there could be successive interest rate rises (depending on country) or call ins from a potential credit squeeze.

The trick right now is expansion but fortification. Ever spare dollar you get should be going into offset accounts on properties you want to keep to provide a drawdown buffer if things get out of control down the track, which is a possibility.
>>
>>1041345
*is not expansion
>>
>>1041126
>betting on commies

What a buffoon
>>
>>1041143
>You're never going to lose 20% in less than a year to inflation like OP did

Read up on the 80s.

>Not knowing money market accounts almost lost value in 2008.

>not realizing investing money until 2021 is money not needed until well beyond 2021.

You sound young, underage b&
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.