[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a tranny neet supposed to do for money besides degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1452646096919.gif (1MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1452646096919.gif
1MB, 500x490px
What is a tranny neet supposed to do for money besides degenerate sex work?

I have no college degree, I graduated High School, and thats about it. I have hobbies and stuff, history, linguistics, politics, cartography, graphics design, but I can't make a career out of any of those.

I don't need to get a good paying job, even minimum wage would work, I just want money to spend on myself.

My plan thus far is to just go to trade school, learn a trade, and then go into whatever trade I learned. I got a few options right now but its gonna be something like Welding, Plumbing, HVAC, A/C Repair, or Locksmithing.

There aren't that many jobs up here in Oregon, I almost wish the minimum wage wasn't so high so I could more easily get a job..

What do?
>>
>My plan thus far is to just go to trade school, learn a trade, and then go into whatever trade I learned. I got a few options right now but its gonna be something like Welding, Plumbing, HVAC, A/C Repair, or Locksmithing.
You already posted the answer. If you can't do that I'm afraid degenerate sex work is your only option. Good thing you're a tranny, that pays top dollar.
>>
>>1040352

>tranny
>hobbies include cartography and linguistics
>trade school

Look, I myself am not one to judge, but I think you need to be realistic about the fact that the trades tend to be dominated by white, macho, shot-and-a-beer type men. It might be a tough situation to be a transsexual welder working in an auto shop around mechanics or welding structural steel around a bunch of construction workers.

If money is your only goal then go for it, but you are likely going to be ridiculed and be miserable.
>>
>>1040360
Thats my biggest concern... I don't need to go to trade school and make a lot of money.. It's just a goal of mine because I want to do something more than fucking minimum wage stuff.. I want to be able to make enough money to support another person and make them my housewife and spoil the fuck out of them.

I have pretty fucking crazy thick skin though and nothing bothers me or gets under my skin, so I doubt I'd actually be ridiculed or be miserable.

I just don't know what else there is to do.. I've been browsing CL all day looking for anything interesting. It just pisses me off I guess a little bit, I hear stories from my interent friends landing these fucking amazing jobs with no school or experience or anything and I'm stuck here still being a neet that's never worked a day.

Sucks man.. I just wish I had connections
>>
>>1040366

>nothing bothers me or gets under my skin

Why are you a tranny then? Anywho just kill yourself or go be a paid cumbucket instead of a public one
>>
>>1040366

>I doubt I'd actually be ridiculed or be miserable.

Take it from someone who works in the construction industry...you will most assuredly be ridiculed, and possibly even threatened. Whether or not that makes you miserable is up to you to determine. I don't know how anyone could enjoy working in that environment, though.
>>
you could try doing something with graphic design but it would require that you market yourself. Plus you should find what you specialize in and work with that
>>
>tranny
>working in a trade

The truth is, the men there don't wan't any of your SJW bullshit

Also hormones make you weaker and more likely to cause an injury
>>
>tranny
become a camwhore
seriously, you will make shitload of cash
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.