[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legal drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1451814944248.jpg (24KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451814944248.jpg
24KB, 480x261px
>legalize drugs
>set up government owned labs
>sell out of state stores
>put a healthy 10% tax on every sale
> more jobs are created
>money is circulating within the system and not going into the hands of criminals
>people are geting a high quality product made in a sterile lab by professionals as opposed to a dingy trailer by a guy who can barely count his IQ on one hand.

is there any downside to this?
pic unrelated
>>
Easier and to some extent cheaper to get your hands on harmful drugs. Besides name one service that is improved when getting it from the state over a private company?
>>
File: 1448502581128.gif (256KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
1448502581128.gif
256KB, 400x436px
>>1039094
to quote myself
>people are geting a high quality product made in a sterile lab by professionals as opposed to a dingy trailer by a guy who can barely count his IQ on one hand.
>>
>>1039052

An arising issue here would be the lack of ability to regulate, and distribution of drugs by unwarranted 3rd party vendors.

Anyone can set up a private 'illegal' production facility in an undisclosed location, assuming the only facilities allowed to make drugs are state owned.

With drugs being legal, and no way to really check if they are government produced, illegal distributors can then release their product to the public.

This product will severely undercut the government's product, since they are forced to incorporate a 10% tax.

Essentially over time, a cheaper, hard to regulate black market would arise, and regulating this stuff would be a nightmare, since its all legal.

This would make the government ban all drugs once again.
>>
I saw this post on /pol/.
>>
>>1039294
>sell out of state stores
did you not read that part?
>>
>>1039052
Any downside? Other than the whole government drugging its citizens?
>>
>>1039052
Yeh. Unless the government shit still undercuts black market youll only dent it

That takes a while too and a level head regarding taxation even when dealing with vices
>>
>>1039094
Roads. Fire department. Healthcare (look it up i stead of believing propoganda , universal countries have better health outcomes for patients) uh lets see , police , military , mail service...
>>
What's the advantage of having a government produce drugs as opposed to private companies?

You can still tax privately made products.
>>
>>1039327
>Healthcare (look it up i stead of believing propoganda , universal countries have better health outcomes for patients)

This is only because the government doesn't allow a real free market with real competition. The US has a taped up "private" healthcare system with rampant cronyism.
>>
>>1039294
State monopoly on alcohol in acandi countries has led to a lot of smuggling from cheaper countries. But only because the smuggled goods are of the same quality.

Still most people buy most of their alcohol from state stores despite the prices because of conveniency. I'm willing to bet that's be even more true with drugs because of the safety and quality assurance mentioned by OP.

So overall it's not a perfekt solution but is definitely a lot better than the current situation.
>>
>>1039329
This.

There would also be plenty of money to be made in regulation - you'd at least have licenses for production and sale on top.
>>
>>1039327
>roads
>>
>>1039294
You work in the cannabis industry don't you? That exact problem is occurring right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.