[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any csgo trading bros out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 318x159px
Whats your niche / have you turned a profit from trading?
>>
making a few cents that you can only spend on games

why?
>>
No, look into it, actual trading can bring in real world money
>>
>>1039127
yea i've been interested in this but unless you are doing it on a major big (with bots and such) then it is really not worth the time.
>>
i did lots of trading in late 2k14, i entered csgo trading via illegitimate means, but i for the most part started out with not much, came into a knife for practically free, and was able to make like 600 dollars out of virtually nothing. it took like 2-3 months total, didn't start actually making money until i was more familiar with it (obviously) but its pretty easy to get into/do. some of my earnings were from betting on csgo lounge (id win and use those items i received to upgrade my items)
>>
>>1039044

Back in the day with a macro, you could make upwards of 200 real dollars a day farming in WoW and SWG.

When I played SWG my guild leader paid 1100 dollars for a lightsaber crystal that took maybe 100 hours to find.

It can be ok side money if its in the right game
>>
>>1039518
yeah but what was your process other than betting? did you have a niche
>>
>>1039607
i mean, i said betting wasn't my main source of funds. i'd just randomly do betting on the side and just have more capital to trade off. its honestly no real serious business side to it, you just have to have items which entice people with items worth more than yours, and you negotiate a trade until you earn more than them.
>>
>>1039039
hi there

yes i started with an investment of 20$ and turned it into 800$ within about 8 months casually trading within my spare time

however, I regret ever spending countless hours trying to make 10$ when I could have been employed into a part time job and made that money within a week.

I have decided to cash out most of my profits but I am now looking towards stickers (such as Katowice stickers) for investment which I can leave for an extended period of time and pray for a large rise in appreciation.

If you have any further questions ask for my steam profile and I'll link it here
>>
>>1039691
Yes please that would be appreciated so we could talk more
>>
How do you convert these items into money in your bank? Is there any safe way to trade money for items
>>
>>1040083
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElephantForeskin/
>>
>>1040532
opskins dot com
>>
Friends used to find good players with expensive skins and make them install "teamspeak" but it really just gave them a RAT and their skins would get stolen and sold on opskins.
They don't have jobs, but they have cars and likely live comfortably. All of steams new antiscam stuff is going to give them the boot soon enough though.
>>
Didn't do csgo, but did tf2
Made a few hundred dollars but per hour and for all the effort was absolutely not worth the time. Was fun at times, other points it was terrible. Spent it all on other games, books, and other shit I shouldn't have.
>>
File: 360fx360f.png (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
360fx360f.png
55KB, 360x360px
Bought about 300 green e-sports summer cases when they cost 0,08. Now they cost 0,18 and price is slowly rising. The price of red e-sports case rose from 0,03 to 5,94, so chances sre that green cases will bring me nice profit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.