[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ I need to make between 600 and 800 dollars a month.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Hello /biz/ I need to make between 600 and 800 dollars a month. Conditions are
>No special skills
>No wagecuck shit
>Can be done from home
>>
throw a tantrum all day long until your parents give in
>>
You won't be making a lot of home from home, nor will you make a lot of money not being a wagecuck - at least in the beginning.

Where do you live?
>>
I keep seeing these threads.

You gotta leave the house to make money.

Im getting up at 5am tomorrow to go dig a ditch for $12/hr.

meh.
>>
>>1039012

Same here. Wake up at 6 AM every day and stop working at 4 PM. Salary is $16/hour.
>>
>>1038964
Put 3000 dollars in forex list me as your trader ;) I got you senpai I'll make you that money + some more
>>
>>1038964
Chop wood and sell. Assuming you own forest but what kind of pleb are you if you don't?
>>
File: 564.gif (2MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
564.gif
2MB, 480x368px
>>1038964
how much you have capital (cash) at your hands
>>
>>1039257

Considering he needs to make 600 dollars a month, I am going to go out on a limb and say he has zero money, zero job experience, and zero idea how to do anything aside from microwaving hot pockets
>>
>>1039262
You are probably right. Although mastering microwaving can be an useful skill.
>>
mturk

I warn you, you will average $4-5 an hour if you do it hard

but benefits are you can do it 24hr a day and you can easily make 600-800 a month or more if you get good at it and eventually get access to the higher HITs
>>
>>1039620

...why would anyone do this? Like, even for a stay at home wife that just wants QVC money. You are telling me people work 2+ hours for a Starbucks Frapachino with cookie straw?

Like the only people I can see doing this would be outside the US where their local minimum wage might only be 1-2 dollars an hour
>>
>>1039624

only available to people who live in United States.

it only requires a computer and an internet connection, you basically do surveys and human intelligence tasks like visually verifiying receipts/pictures in categories, etc.

It literally is money you can make with very little per-requisits and many people do it on the side of a main job/ in their downtime to make extra $ to eat out..

I am a software engineer and I try to hit it up one or two hours a night to make some side money for eating out or if I want to buy something I cannot justify I just schedule some mturk time..

it is a method to not burn into your main money supply if you want to save or invest, but still want a way to make money without having a very serious commitment to a contract.
>>
>>1039637

At 5 dollars an hour it would take well over 25 hours of work to afford dinner for 2 and a movie.

And it is available outside the US. Nearly 20% of Mturks are located in India alone
>>
>>1039624
It's a fucking waste of time. I did it in college and made maybe 200 bucks over the course of a few weeks. But it is quite literally working for pennies
>>
>>1039637
Got some resources on this senpai? Scalping on CL is risky business these days
>>
>>1039012

"The world needs ditch diggers too"
>>
>>1039652

Im just thinking that people could do paid product and marketing surveys for the same or more money with way way less work. My mom cant move around easily (Had a stroke about 5 years ago) and she takes surveys on Vindale for extra money. A lot of those surveys pay 5-10 dollars and only takes half an hour tops
>>
File: 1436616868179.jpg (61KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436616868179.jpg
61KB, 750x600px
>>1038964
Cool breivek pic bro
>>
Just checked out mturk, had never heard of it before. Boy, is this a ripoff. The only way you'd hit $4-5 an hour is by getting into it so intensely as to stress out. Might as well work 1-2 day a week as a babysitter at home, you'll make more than a week of mturk.
>>
disabililty

babysitting- though some places you need some education in human development. or a certification

run a bnb- though you need to file for a restaurant or something.

what >>1039256 said

think tank/consulting firm

movie studio

pr firm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.