[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hightestboys.jpg (91KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
hightestboys.jpg
91KB, 1080x1073px
Any people in sales here?

I've been in sales for about 4-5 months, and I absolutely love it. Earning shitloads of money from commisions isn't that bad either.

Looking for some tips to improve my technique, just some general stuff, what you do in difficult situations e.t.c.

I'm struggling the most with wasting all my "ammo" (usp's and campaigns) too fast thinking the client will lose interest if I don't, how do I stop doing that and still feel confident?
>>
>>1037892
No idea, I program. I'd love to give sales a try but probably couldn't do it every day.

What's are usps and campaigns?

Do you have a script in your head?

What do you sell?
>>
>>1037925
>What's are usps and campaigns?
Unique selling points - why they should choose us over rivals
campaigns - could be anything, free stuff etc (carrots for the customer)

>Do you have a script in your head?
No, but I follow some steps
1. Introduction
2. Ice breaker
3. needs analysis
4. presentation
5. closing
6. after selling

>What do you sell?
Tv, internet and telephony subscriptions to people that have recently acquired a fiber connection in their house
>>
>>1037945
Which actor's voice does yours most closely resemble?
>>
>>1037892

never stop experimenting with new sales techniques, don't just stop and think, "well im doing okay with these methods so no need to try anything new"
>>
>>1037892
How much money do you make and where do you live? Do you make cold calls?
>>
>>1038883
Probably Masterchief from Halo, totally serious.
>>1039054
Anywhere between 30000-100000kr a month (swedish currency).

I make house visits, I get files of neighbourhoods that recently got fiber dug in.
>>
>>1037945
Do you want to come and work for me?
I did the exact same as you, for GET (NO). Now started a new company with colleagues, partnering with Canal Digital & Telenor
>>
>>1039331
Vad Fan, 100,000 i mnd for dorbank? Låter som jævla mycke, vilkan typ 4chan trolling är dette
>>
>>1037892
sauce?
>>
>>1037892
Salesman here.

Don't "puke" information all over the customer. If you're burning through your ammo in one breath, then you aren't speaking slow enough and you aren't asking questions.

You need to qualify the customer. You need to ask questions.

I also enjoy bringing in personal stories, or stories of "friends that did x".

I sell laptops and computers. Every customer I talk to, once they tell me they're interested in a particular computer, I always tell them about how I have that same one or my family member has that same one and they love it.
>>
>>1039331
I used to work door-to-door doing cold calls. You'll never get better training than door-to-door. It's the toughest sales training but the most rewarding. The experience I gained doing D2D has benefited my sales career ever since.
>>
>>1039597
an particular rejection stories while you did D2D sales?
>>
>>1039592

Anon what kind of volume do you do because I wholesale laptops
>>
>I'm struggling the most with wasting all my "ammo"
sounds to me like you are fixated on selling a product and would probably need to work on "closing the deal" selling and closing are two different skills all together. Don't overwhelm the customer with info just so they'll buy your product. Don't let them set the pace or control the sale this is your domain,your terms. the sale is just a buildup towards a close.>>1037892 you should checkout Grant Cardone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnKJDlaPI2c
>>
>>1039597

Door to door sales turns salesboys into salesmen.
>>
>>1039456
1k per Abb, lägger runt 2-5 om dagen, så har jag bonusar och kvalitetsbonus etc
>>
>>1040118
Vilket firma jobber du for?
>>
>>1037892
I've sold door to door for 3-4 years. Sounds like you should add questions that will make them think about your product while keeping them interested and engaged.

Download the straight line program. One of the best sales training videos I've ever watched
>>
>>1039634

pretty sure he works at the apple store/best buy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.