[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I've got a product which brings alot of profit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: buffet20.jpg (27KB, 635x358px) Image search: [Google]
buffet20.jpg
27KB, 635x358px
Let's say I've got a product which brings alot of profit somewhere in europe. The niche is something that almost noone would think of. There are 2 other significant companies doing what i'm doing in the world.

Product is rather small, weights about 50 grams each and has a 500% marge on it.

If I was to offer someone in the US to become an exclusive distributor, with all the know-how and history of how it became succesful in where I live now, what kind of information would you want to know. Let's say you're interested in it. Drop some questions and i'll answer them. I won't tell you the niche or the product though. We can talk numbers if needed.
>>
bamp
>>
>>1035383
What's your volume/month?
What's your revenue and profit/month?
What are your yoy growth rates?
What are the chances a large competitor could enter the market and suffocate you?
Is the product legal?
How many employees, if any, do you currently have?
Do you/the company have any debt? If so, how much?
>>
>>1035432
>What's your volume/month
6000 products sold per month
>What's your revenue and profit/month?
12000$, although where I live, this means earning 12 times the avarage wage.
>What are your yoy growth rates?
Been up on the market for 11 months now, if i understand correctly we grew from 0 to 6000 products sold per month, rather steadily.
>What are the chances a large competitor could enter the market and suffocate you?
None, my competitors base in countries where labour is expensive. My country has such cheap labour that big companies outsource here. Therefore i can play with prices however i want, and so can you.
>Is the product legal?
Yes
>How many employees, if any, do you currently have?
Taking care of this project, just one. Taking care of packing, sending and contacting clients.
>Do you/the company have any debt? If so, how much?
yes, 4000$
>>
I am interested...

What demographic do you target?

Does the product have repeating customers, or relies on new customers?
>>
>>1035524
demographic 18-45~, it's mostly wholesaling. Let's say I've come up with a new shampoo that hair salons can resell. So 90% of my profit comes from selling my product to hair salons and 10% from other channels like ebay and shit.
It's not shampoo btw

The product relies on repeating customers. Once i get one "hair salon" to start buying my product it will buy it untill they're not satisfied with the product or some shit.
>>
>>1035524
What I've done at the beginning of the project was set everything up, site phone numbers facebook mailing lists and so on. Then jumped in my car with boot filled up with the product and drove around the country, literally coming in places of my interest and saying "hi i know youre reselling product X but i've come up with something alot better, its cheaper, has better margin, it works alot better and its produced here in the country, its not foreign (people here in europe love to buy topical products, to help the local economy grow). I've went through roughly 30% of all the places that could buy my product untill now. So i guess thats the same thing you'd need to do if you were to start reselling it.
>>
Is your monthly profit 12k, or is that your revenue?

It sounds interesting, I sell products in Oz and USA currently. What kind of deal you looking for?
>>
>>1035562
That's the profit, I'm not looking just yet, just trying to see whether it's something people would get interested in as the product needs additional documenatation to be reselled outside EU. That takes time and money.

I guess what kind of deal i'd be looking for is for someone to repeat what I've done in my country. Set the distributing company up, and start selling. So untill you get a little bigger, you need to do most of work yourself, maybe hire one person to operate the office.

It's the type of niche where you really have to go in places and talk to people, what's fun about it is that people who use it is one of the most chilled out subculture ever.
>>
I can do just that, and quite likely help also with documentation also.

Is there another way I can contact you- so when you are ready we can discuss some options?
>>
>>1035600
You can't help with the documentation, I'll be looking for someone at the end of this year so i probably wont even remember this thread. Do you lurk other business related forums? Like the fast lane forum? I'll be definietely looking for someone to partner up with there. Also it's a good read, i recommend it.
>>
Yeah, I am on fastlane every once and a while, I will try to keep an eye out for it.

Best of luck with your progress.
>>
>>1035616
Best of luck mate!
>>
File: yb5AC.jpg (63KB, 457x1456px) Image search: [Google]
yb5AC.jpg
63KB, 457x1456px
>>1035383
I'm a large distributor in Australia supplying oil&gas and health care equipment.
How can I get more information on your product?
>>
>>1035383
Same guy from Australia again;
I can send you the due diligence files we received from all suppliers before they give us distribution right
>>
OP, I have the same exact numbers and facts about my product, but I haven't started it yet. My products are nootropics mixes for different demographics. I have the packaging, product etc. all figured out.
>>
Is it botox or fillers? Is it pharmaceutical?
>>
>>1035383
What branch is this in?
Sporting goods? Outdoors?
>>
>>1035383
> Product is rather small, weights about 50 grams each
we all know how to sell drugs
>>
>>1037322
>selling drugs in 50 grams
>>
>>1035383
Let me forex trade 10% of your profits and I'll gain 10% profit from that per month;) you'll be richer beyond your wildest dreams
>>
>>1035383
>being that rich and carrying around 20's
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.