[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stock markets down 12% in 6 months >bought stocks to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1451097232371.jpg (15KB, 543x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451097232371.jpg
15KB, 543x499px
>stock markets down 12% in 6 months
>bought stocks to buy and hold 6 months ago
CAN'T TIME THE MARKETS THEY SAID
BETTER EARLY THAN LATE THEY SAID
>>
>>1035256
It's always about the time in the market. You'll ride it out or at least DCA your way through the time period you want to be invested in the market.
>>
>>1035283
this guy is right. just double down. you bought those particular stocks for a reason. if you thought it was a good buy then, it's a good buy now.
>>
Yea its always about timing.

People will lie and say its not because they need a sucker to loose for them to win.

They like you being in Early because they know you lose and they win and you being in means they can take from you in the game.

They always want people to be in the game because it makes them feel safe to have others there to scam from.
>>
>>1035299
>you bought those particular stocks for a reason.

That's the thing. you're assuming the person did his research, read the financials and 10-Ks. What if , like most people he just bought it because Jim Cramer on CNBC said it was a good idea and its a Hot Growth Stock?
>>
File: Financialization Bubble.png (38KB, 389x276px) Image search: [Google]
Financialization Bubble.png
38KB, 389x276px
>>1035256
The stock market is massively overvalued and it might not bounce back this time.

Going long at an all time high is never a good idea.
>>
File: dj-lt-infl.gif (59KB, 828x604px) Image search: [Google]
dj-lt-infl.gif
59KB, 828x604px
>>1035356
nice graph you have
>>
>>1035256
>Buy and hold
>I lost money on paper, guys!
>>
>>1035381
Nice log scale that hides the true insanity. :^)
>>
>>1035303
Shemitah/conspiracyfag pls go
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.