[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dedicated Worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bnye.png (308KB, 590x410px) Image search: [Google]
bnye.png
308KB, 590x410px
I'm a man who has a huge difference then the rest of his family. Some of you who know social science might judge me and tell me where I am going to end up, but, I'm a risk taker. I can do something other people cannot do during my generation. I can work, keep working, and save money without having much pleasure in the middle of it all, essentially for as long as I need, till I get the job done.

When you work without a direction, your blood pressure increases from stress and you end up trying to find new ways to deal with stress.

I don't have a girl friend or wife, but, plan to get one. It isn't too big of an issue, but, the kind of job I could get if I wanted can net me a good six figure job.

Here is where my problem comes in. If I don't work toward something, I end up feeling depressed and hopeless. Working toward a girl friend is something anyone could do without any money what so ever. I want dominion over subhumans and a girlfriend that is going to be around me because she finds the stability comforting, while not turning against me. I know that this isn't something easy to accomplish and I get complimented all the time on how I look. What I am trying to say is that getting a girlfriend isn't what I am trying to work toward, but, making sure I cannot get fucked over during my work (through marriage and false pregnancy).

What would any of you work "toward" with your money if you have six figures and could save every penny other then what you need for food and gas, which is basically nothing? What should I invest in to stay ahead of the others? What country should I strive to live in? What kind of woman should I get and why?
>>
File: Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg (196KB, 858x952px) Image search: [Google]
Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg
196KB, 858x952px
Work toward this.
>>
>>1027554
I already know about how in the future, humanity becomes consciously entangled into one mind that people now, call god, and we change the nature of our desires to meet the needs of that god created by our conscious entanglement.
>>
>>1027560
I disagree. I don't think there are any mechanics for this kind of thing occurring except in a transhumanist framework, and I find even that implausible. A pre-existing, supernatural first cause as God, though.

I don't want to derail your thread any further, but give it a thought later and come to your own conclusion. Bump.
>>
>>1027562
God said a few things to the prophets and angels which told the prophets.

1. Time is a construct of man

Essentially space and time are an illusion, but, our true consciousness is outside of space and time.

2. God calls himself I Am to Moses.

3. God only communicates through a direct blood line of prophets which are the true kings of Zion. Zion means one mind and one heart. This is the only way conscious entanglement could occur naturally.

4. Quantum entanglement is proven and the implications are quite impressive of where the universe came from and how the hell conscious creatures, DNA, and other things in nature, where formed.

5. There is a chance the world spoken of in the bible, the true earth, isn't the earth we are on here, but, a world beyond this world. One without space and time in the sense that man has made it to be. For all we know being 2000 years after Jesus, is that Jesus could of actually died on the cross 20,000 years ago on mars. History repeats itself and there is a history of history itself being erased by man.

The best answer is that Zion was when man was of a single mind. Eating the fruit in the garden made us individuals and we could no longer be care takers of the earth.

6. Christ said in order to get into heaven, you must be even as he is. We certainly cannot walk in the desert 40 days and nights while starving ourselves can we? Nope. This mean that he is probably talking about conscious entanglement and it was poorly communicated due to language flaws.
>>
>>1027552
>a girlfriend that is going to be around me because she finds the stability comforting, while not turning against me
Literally impossible, it cannot be done with your personality.
>>
>>1027640
Dude it's all fairy tales, and if it's not then God is a huge asshole for fucking a married woman and Jesus is a literal bastard.
>>
>>1027552
You need to be >18 to use this website
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.