[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ i'm going into the sales industry and a common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 0312_salesman_200x200.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0312_salesman_200x200.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
hey /biz/ i'm going into the sales industry and a common requirement on job descriptions is the possession of a "diploma" or a "major/certificate" in sales. Is there anyway that i can get a cheap but legit (to some extent) one? are there any courses that i can do online? something that would sound legit on a resume.
>>
Just photoshop one and get a family member to act as the reference if they ask (they won't)
>>
A diploma for sales...?

The only way one learns to sell is by selling.
>>
>>1024030
>job descriptions is the possession of a "diploma" or a "major/certificate" in sales.
Literally doesn't exist in America. Just lie or put down "available upon request" because all that matters is getting to the interview.

I've never heard of this, and I'm in an environment filled with nothing but professional salespeople.
>>
>>1024530
I'd like to know in detail your sales environment, or any sales environment for that matter. Also there are sales philosophy training classes available check those out.
>>
>>1024623

Look- you don't need sales philosophy. Either you're a salesman or you're not- and if you're not a salesman, you can still sell stuff- just not as well.

if you're a salesman, you know what I mean, and you know how to sell

Salesmen are born not made
>>
>>1024623
>I'd like to know in detail your sales environment, or any sales environment for that matter.
I sell timeshare. Google "Sales and Bread" trying to find old threads in the archive. I've given some sales raining to the board before.

>Also there are sales philosophy training classes available check those out.
No idea what that would entail. Sounds like a motivational speaker. My philosophy has always been that is you need a speaker to get motivated, you're pretty well fucked.

>>1024670
>Salesmen are born not made
This isn't necessarily true. You can make salesmen. We do it every year.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.