[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entrepreneurship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Entrepreneur_breakfast_getty.jpg (264KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Entrepreneur_breakfast_getty.jpg
264KB, 2122x1415px
I'm still in high school, but I really want to start my own business. I have no clue what type of business I would be interested in getting into, but I just have a deep desire to create one and grow it into a successful one.

Is college worth going to? If so what degrees would be best to pursue for this?

Is there anything I can do now while I'm still in highschool. I feel like I am wasting valuable time.
>>
>>1023498

a direction is important. sounds like you just want to build a business because you idolize the idea of being a boss and doing 'your thing'. it's a tremendous amount of work, you want to make sure you enjoy and understand the field.

learn how to code, and maybe acquire some level of design skill. those two are huge and will benefit you in almost any imaginable path you take.
>>
Have you ever thought about becoming a pre-op tranny and sucking cocks. Heard the supply outweighs the demand, start out sucking a dozen dicks a day. Save up enough $ to get a boob job, then you hit the big time baby. Maybe move to Vegas and work your craft or dare I say maybe get into the fetish film industry.
>>
>>1023501
My eyes glazed over when trying to learn and understand code, design is interesting any online resources to go down that route?
>>
do you want to start a business in highschool? Do you have money to start a business?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.